YMMV: Super Princess Peach
- Game Breaker: Practically every upgrade is one of these. Each one makes it more and more difficult to die.
- It's Easy, so It Sucks: Compared to other Mario games, SPP is rather easy to finish... right up until you get to Bowser.
- That One Boss: Bowser. Has hard-to-dodge attacks and it's hard to figure out how to beat him. Luckily, you're healed between his two phases.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Many say that this would be a good idea if it weren't for the low difficulty and the Vibes.
- Unfortunate Implications: The game received a bunch of feminist criticism about its Vibe mechanic. Some argued that having Peach's powers come from emotions while Mario and Luigi merely use their strength plays right into the stereotype that all women are emotional and overreact.