YMMV: Realm of the Mad God
- Demonic Spiders: The bats in the Manor of the Immortals; they inflict the incredibly annoying Confused status, making it highly likely you'll stumble right into Nosferatu.
- Fanon: Pretty much all of the game's lore is this.
- Game Breaker: The Spider Den dungeon formerly made it too easy to level up, allowing a player to increase from level 1 to level 10.
- The best healing spell also used to fully heal everyone on the entire map. One priest could cast it two or three consecutive times without mana potions.
- Heroic Lineage: A couple of achievements imply that every new character is the child of the former character, or at least otherwise related, and thus that 'Fame' is the leveragable prestige of the family name.
- Single Line of Descent: If you go with the interpretation that each character is the child of the previous.
- Ineffectual Loner: Fresh 20s in the Godlands, depending on gear.
- Memetic Mutation: Just about everything related to the Mook Maker-spawning Mook Maker CUBE GOD.
- Money, Dear Boy: Kabam! is frequently accused of this.