- Cow of the Wild has several:
Marra: (to Lupis) Great Creator... I remember you now! You're a son of Balder!
Fang: If it could get out, it only makes sense that we could get in!
- Red vs. Blue
"And please... call me 'Cappy'."
- The Blood Gulch Chronicles
Tex: "[Wyoming]'s right. This is Freelancer Tex, broadcasting on an open channel."
- Reconstruction has a few, one of them the final line of the season.
Wash: "You actually think you're real soldiers?! You guys are nothing!"
Wash: "Church, there's no such thing as ghosts. You're one of them. You're an AI. You...are the Alpha."
Director: "Sincerely yours, the former director of Project Freelancer, Doctor Leonard Church."
Donut: "Hey, Simmons? I think he shot me too."
Wash: "What in the hell makes you think that I'm going to ask for it?"
- From the penultimate episode of Revelation: "[Tex] died in her real life, and that's all the Director ever remembered of her. So now, no matter how tough she is, no matter how hard she fights, she's always going to fail, because that's what she's based on. No matter what she's doing, or what she's trying to accomplish, just when her goal is within her reach, it gets yanked away. Every. Single. Time."
- The Freelancer Saga
Church: "No. I'm not going to say "I love you." I'm going to say "I forget you." I'm letting you go."
Carolina: "You're gonna help me kill the Director."
- Season 10
- "I have a sister." An interesting example: for the characters, it's a pretty low-key Reveal/"Wait, what?" moment. For the audience members (who have a lot more information than the characters), it sends the HSQ meter spiking. Shit is getting real.
- When Washington and Carolina are discussing the Meta's rampage, this exchange comes up:
Washington: "It wasn't your fault."
Carolina: "But it was my AI."
- "But don't say goodbye. I hate goodbyes."
- "I just remembered... everything."
- "May I suggest Flowers?" "You mean Agent Florida?"
- From the end of Season 11...
- "Good. I'll be there before you know it."
- Season 12, episode 8.
- "But... we were supposed to save you!"
- Two episodes later gives a BIGGER one
- "That..was..close! Nice throw, Tucker."
- "How many times have I jumped in front of a bullet for you, Wash? 3? Those are some pretty great reflexes, huh? Most people would have to...plan that sort of thing..."
- And in the season finale credits, in the vein of Metal Gear Solid 4:
- "F.I.L.S.S.: Yomary Cruz"
- Season 14:
- The Blood Gulch Chronicles
- From Strong Bad Email #200:
Strong Bad: "D-d-d-dear Homestar??" WTC??
- Bravest Warriors
Wallow: (To Beth) This thing and your brainwaves.. they're linked.
- From Hamster Priest: "Never... doubt... the worm!"
- And right before that:
The Concierge: Your timeline has been damaged by a dangerous man.
- Also in Merewif Tag:
The Emotion Lord: Chris... there is no you and Beth!
- In The Parasox Pub:
Puddingtown: But in the end, I really love being an emotion lord.
- Later in the episode:
Hamster: Horse?Mitch: ...And I doubt... THE WORM!
- Season of the Mitch gives us one:
- X-Ray and Vav
The Mad King: Hello there.
- From "Coal & Order" (S2:E4):
The Mad King: Why did you come here alone?
- From "The Madness of the King" (S2:E5):
- From The Most Popular Girls in School, Episode 58:
Jenna Darabond: Yeah, but I didn't blow up Brittnay's car!Mackenzie: Oh I know, Jenna... I did.
- If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device: One to finish off Season 2:
Centurion: Your sweetheart was I, ROGAL DORN.
- From ''Homestar Runner", Marzipan's Answering Machine 17.2, on April Fool's Day 2016, manages to have MULTIPLE Wham Lines within the same cartoon, as well as THREE Wham Shots! (One of which is that this cartoon is the longest that the Brothers Chaps have ever made, clocking in at 31 minutes, 9 seconds!)
Caller with a normal-sounding voice: Hey, Marzipan. This is a little weird, but, um... this is The Poopsmith.Caller with computerized voice: Hey, Marzipan. This is the Visor Robot.Caller with familiar voice: AAAaaaAAAHHHHhhh, Hey Marzy-payun! It's Homsaaaaar! I was just calling you, because for some reason, I seem to be more articulate on the phoooone!...Marzipan: It took a few years to set-up, but I finally pulled it off. April Fools, Strong Bad! (This is after Marzipan's answering machine self-destructs from the plus-seven-year backlog of messages overloading it, which in-turn causes Strong Bad's prank call to backfire.)
- From the Team Fortress 2 online short "Expiration Date":
Soldier: ...question?Engineer: What's your question, Soldier?Soldier: I teleported bread.Engineer: WHAT?!Soldier: You told me to.Engineer: How...much?Soldier: I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days.