Web Video: Corridor Digital
Sam Gorski and Niko Peuringer are two special effects artists from the film industry that have transitioned to becoming personas on YouTube. The two of them co-direct and act in their channel named Corridor Digital.They live and work with Freddie Wong and his own YouTube filming crew and are known for making really unique content of different varieties, correctly following film procedures in a relaxed, fun sort of manner. They've also appeared in many collaborations with other YouTube stars.In addition to making their bi-weekly content on their own channel, Sam and Niko also have a monthly action series on Bammo called Sync, with a thorough behind-the-scenes making of to accompany it. They also have a second channel, samandniko, which is filled with tutorials on doing things like bullet hits, blood splatters, and other sorts of special effects.You can find their main channel here.
- Adorkable: Both Niko and Sam come across as this.
- Body Horror: When Mario glitches out in "The Glitch".
- Face-Revealing Turn: "Googly Eyes" features one as a character named Clint is revealed to have, well...
- Gainax Ending: Awfully frequently.
- Jump Scare: A really effective one in "The Glitch", when Mario is trapped inside of a glitch and then suddenly has his face start glitching.
- Lightning Gun: Well, they're more like Dubstep guns.
- Magical Camera: "Photoreal".
- Nightmare Face: Mario once he glitches out in "The Glitch".
- No Ending: The Glitch ends with a fake YouTube "plugin failed" screen.
- Shout-Out: To recent video games, by the boat load, considering they provide the basis for videos. Halo, Team Fortress 2, Mass Effect 3, and Skyrim only scratch the surface.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: It's kind of their thing.