Video Game: Predator: Concrete Jungle
Predator: Concrete Jungle
is a 2005 videogame released on the XBox and Playstation 2 based on the Predator
The game follows a lone Predator, who, after failing a hunt in 1930's New Way City, is exiled by his clan to an alien planet, where he is left to survive on his own. A century later, the clan retrieves the Predator (now nicknamed "Scarface") and offers him a chance to reclaim his honor by going back to Earth and killing Hunter Borgia, the son of the leader of an Irish mob (who Scarface killed during the failed hunt) who has rewritten history by utilizing alien technology left behind during the previous hunt. Scarface must battle various mob factions and retrieve the lost technology as the player progresses through the game, as well as collect trophy skulls and complete optional missions. The game featured a number of unlockable items and costumes, as well as many references to the Alien
This game provides examples of:
- Alternate Continuity: The game is a What If? story that disregards the events of the films in favor of its own mythology.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Isabella was in love with Bruno Borgia, who was pretty much a gangster combination of Al Capone and Conan the Barbarian and, much later, she falls in love with Scarface. It seems to run in the family as Lucretia is implied to have feelings for the leader of the Machine Men, Viktor.
- Asshole Victim: All of the Predator's designated victims in the plot are dangerous criminals, sociopaths, sadists or any combination of the three.
- The Atoner: Scarface is trying to retrieve the gear he left behind and undo the unfair advantage he unintentionally gave humanity.
- Bad Ass: Several example but the prime one can be summed up in one word: Scarface. This Predator's on screen actions surpass the ones from the movies.
- Bad Boss: Implied with Lucretia, as she planned to Baby Blew's failure with the loss of one of her eyes and both of her hands.
- Bare Your Midriff: Lucretia Borgia wears a dress where the top half is just an upside-down "V" of cloth.
- Boldly Coming: Isabella admits to an unnatural love for Scarface and lusts after him for more than just his "power" though he violently rejects her proposition.