Rytex* is a very very very eccentric troper. He found TV Tropes when searching for information on My Immortal and My Inner Life so that he may exploit such information For the Evulz. Actually, that's his entire purpose here. If you are ever (un)fortunate to encounter him riding the Lulzboats on teh interwebz, know that his Character Alignment currently oscillates between Chaotic and Neutral, and Good and Evil at any given time. At any one point, it is most likely he will be Chaotic Neutral.
PAGES HE HAS CREATED:
PAGES HE HAS A HEAVY HAND IN KEEPING UP TO DATE:
- Avatar: The Legend of Korra
- The Beautiful Game
- English Premier League
- Harry Potter
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Those Lacking Spines
- The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series
Favorite Sports Teams of an Unapologetic Sports Bigamist (in a general order of preference)
- Arsenal FC
- Crystal Palace FC
- Los Angeles Galaxy
- Barcelona FC
- The United States Men's National Soccer Team
- The United States Women's National Soccer Team
- Boston Red Sox
- Texas Rangers
- San Francisco Giants
- New England Patriots
- San Francisco 49ers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Auburn Tigers
- Oklahoma Sooners
If you want to find me on other pages around teh interwebz...The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Deadpool, Minecraft Star Wars, Internet memes, Red vs Blue, Star Trek, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, making fun of Twilight, Half-Life, GLaDOS, Portal, Star Trek: The Next Generation, A Very Potter Musical (and sequel), Once Upon a Time, NCIS, Doctor Who, and xkcd. And most definitely My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. He writes Fan Fics. There are links to his pages above. Fanfiction.net, however, is old and unused. Feel free to ignore, or laugh at his earlier pathetic storytelling attempts. He often speaks in third person, as evidenced, and enjoys listening to good music. He is known for his vague references and currently has the death sentence on twelve systems.
This Troper shows examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: One of his favorite methods of comedy. When I rule the world, I will crush all resistance, allocate everyone's money to my own personal bank, and desynchronize all the traffic lights so everyone is too busy being in traffic to pose a threat to me.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Not skilled in physical combat (at all), makes up for it by being very analytical.
- Badass Bookworm: Loves to read and write.
- Badass Longcoat: He own a long, expensive black trench coat. He likes it. A lot. Though he's backed off of wearing it in the middle of a Texas summer.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He gets told if he would apply himself, he could go places. But he's too lazy for that.
- Cast Calculus:
- Character Alignment: As said above, he switches between Chaotic and Neutral, and between Good and Evil a lot. At any given moment, most likely to be either True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.
- Good All Along: ...but in real life, he really is a good guy at heart.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Just.. you have to actually talk to me to understand. Truly, I have a dizzying intellect.
- Wait till he gets going! Now, where was he?
- Cultured Badass: HE'D LIKE TO THINK THAT, WOULDN'T HE!
- For the Evulz: My whole life purpose.
- It Amused Me
- Mary Sue turned Parody Sue: Rytex was a Mary Sue of mine that I would deny his sue-ness. Now, whenever he appears, he's a giant Lampshade of Mary Sues.
- Meta Guy
- Myers-Briggs: Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging.
- Old Shame: Just about everything on his Fan Fiction.Net page. He keeps it around as a reminder of how far he's come.
- Shameless Self-Promoter: He has written three fanfics that he has been the one to put under the recommended fics section. No one has taken them off yet. Guess people just assume they're actually good.
- Self-Deprecation: Despite this, he doesn't hold a terribly high opinion of his own writing and frequently can be found being overly-critical of his own uploaded chapters.
- Troll: lol
- You Make Me Sic: Trolling is a art.