Rytex* is a rather eccentric troper. He found TV Tropes when searching for information on My Immortal and ''My Inner Life due to an interest in badfics at the time. From there, he went on to become a semi-regular on the site.
Works With Trope Pages:
Pages Updated Frequently
Favorite Sports Teams (in a general order of preference)
- Arsenal FC
- Los Angeles Galaxy
- San Antonio FC
- Barcelona FC
- The United States Men's National Soccer Team
- The United States Women's National Soccer Team
- Boston Red Sox
- Texas Rangers
- San Francisco Giants
- New England Patriots
- San Francisco 49ers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Auburn Tigers
- Oklahoma Sooners
His Web PagesThe Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Sportsball, Star Wars, Red vs Blue, RWBY, Star Trek, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, Half-Life, GLaDOS, Portal, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Rocket League, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Doctor Who, and xkcd, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. He writes Fan Fics. There are links to his pages above. Fanfiction.net, however, is old and mostly garbage (with the occasional good story). Feel free to ignore, or laugh at his earlier pathetic storytelling attempts. He often speaks in third person, as evidenced, and enjoys listening to good music. He is known for his vague references and currently has the death sentence on twelve systems.
This Troper shows examples of:
- Angrish: Say somethinf that really pisses him off and he won't be able to properly form a sentence.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: A notable trait in his style of humor.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Not severe, but he can wander off-topic.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: not a physical guy at all, but excels at strategy.
- Badass Bookworm: Loves to read and write.
- Cast Calculus:
- Character Alignment: As said above, he switches between Chaotic and Neutral, and between Good and Evil a lot. At any given moment, most likely to be either True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.
- Good All Along: ...but in real life, he really is a good guy at heart.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: No shortage of eccentricity, but has mellowed out in recent years.
- For the Evulz: Used to work retail. Would frequently antagonize unhelpful customers for no real reason.
- It Amused Me: See above.
- Meta Guy
- Myers–Briggs: Introverted, Sensing/iNtuition, Thinking, Judging.
- Old Shame: Just about everything on his Fan Fiction.Net page. He keeps it around as a reminder of how far he's come.
- Shameless Self-Promoter: He has written three fanfics that he has been the one to put under the recommended fics section, and a page of one of said works that he created. No one has taken them off yet. Guess people just assume they're actually good.
- Self-Deprecation: Despite this, he doesn't hold a terribly high opinion of his own writing and frequently can be found being overly-critical of his own uploaded chapters.
- Troll: lol
- You Make Me Sic: Trolling is a art.