Rytex* is a very very very eccentric troper. He found TV Tropes when searching for information on My Immortal and My Inner Life so that he may exploit such information For the Evulz. Actually, that's his entire purpose here. If you are ever (un)fortunate to encounter him riding the Lulzboats on teh interwebz, know that his Character Alignment currently oscillates between Chaotic and Neutral, and Good and Evil at any given time. At any one point, it is most likely he will be Chaotic Neutral.
PAGES HE HAS CREATED:
PAGES HE HAS A HEAVY HAND IN KEEPING UP TO DATE:
- Avatar The Legend Of Korra
- The Beautiful Game
- English Premier League
- Harry Potter
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Those Lacking Spines
- The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series
Favorite Sports Teams of an Unapologetic Sports Bigamist (in a general order of preference)
- Arsenal FC
- Crystal Palace FC
- Barcelona FC
- Los Angeles Galaxy
- Paris Saint-Germain
- AC Milan
- The United States Men's National Soccer Team
- The United States Women's National Soccer Team
- Boston Red Sox
- Texas Rangers
- San Francisco Giants
- New England Patriots
- San Francisco 49ers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Auburn Tigers
- Oklahoma Sooners
If you want to find me on other pages around teh interwebz...The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Deadpool, Minecraft Star Wars, Internet memes, Red vs Blue, Star Trek, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, making fun of Twilight, Half-Life, GLaDOS, Portal, Star Trek: The Next Generation, A Very Potter Musical (and sequel), Once Upon a Time, NCIS, Doctor Who, and xkcd. And most definitely My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. He writes Fan Fics. There are links to his pages above. Fanfiction.net, however, is old and unused. Feel free to ignore, or laugh at his earlier pathetic storytelling attempts. He often speaks in third person, as evidenced, and enjoys a good joke or two on his readers. Admit it. You probably ignored that harmless link, just because I implied that I was going to prank you. *sigh* You disappoint me, reader. He is known for his vague references and currently has the death sentence on twelve systems. But don't tell anyone because IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY. He can be seen frequently on Zelda Dungeon as a user with his ridiculously outrageous timeline theories, overthinking Easter Eggs, and generally ruining everyone's fun. He also has a LiveJournal account called The Daily Insanity, where he is working to create a sporking site, similar to the Realm of Literacy, as done by Zelda Queen. He has OVER 9000!!! PINGASes and they are all raping children. But then again, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. I herd u liek mudkipz, but IT'S TOO DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS For Great Justice. I used to be an adventurer, but then I took an arrow to the knee. He is also a Time Lord. He is called The Mocker and his laptop is his TARDIS.
This Troper shows examples of:
- Angrish: Whenever I am sporking and I see Canon Rape that cannot be ignored, you can usually find this.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: One of my favorite methods of comedy. When I rule the world, I will crush all resistance, allocate everyone's money to my own personal bank, and desynchronize all the traffic lights so everyone is too busy being in traffic to pose a threat to me.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Badass Longcoat: I own a long, expensive black trench coat. I like it. A lot. Enough to wear it in blistering summer heat.
- Big Eater
- Brilliant but Lazy: I get told if I would apply myself, I could go places. But I'm too lazy for that.
- Character Alignment: As said above, switches between Chaotic and Neutral, and between Good and Evil a lot. At any given moment, most likely to be either True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Just.. you have to actually talk to me to understand. Truly, I have a dizzying intellect.
- Wait till he gets going! Now, where was he?
- Cultured Badass: HE'D LIKE TO THINK THAT, WOULDN'T HE!
- For the Evulz: My whole life purpose.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic/Phlegmatic
- It Amused Me
- Mary Sue turned Parody Sue: Rytex was a Mary Sue of mine that I would deny his sue-ness. Now, he's a giant Lampshade of Mary Sues.
- Meta Guy
- Myers-Briggs: Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging.
- Shameless Self-Promoter: He has written three fanfics that he has been the one to put under the recommended fics section. No one has taken them off yet. Guess people just assume they're actually good.
- Troll: lol
- You Make Me Sic: Trolling is a art...