Rytex is a very very very
eccentric troper. He found TV Tropes
when searching for information on My Immortal
and My Inner Life
so that he may exploit such information For the Evulz
. Actually, that's his entire purpose here.
If you are ever (un)fortunate to encounter him riding the Lulzboats on teh interwebz, know that his Character Alignment
currently oscillates between Chaotic and Neutral, and Good and Evil at any given time. At any one point, it is most likely he will be Chaotic Neutral
PAGES HE HAS CREATED:
PAGES HE HAS A HEAVY HAND IN KEEPING UP TO DATE:
Here's a list of all the sports teams I like that you probably hate (in terms of the same sport, they're in order of who I root for over the other)!
Rytex is better known as Trey, and he spends his time reading, writing fanfiction (and the occasional original fiction), playing video games, watching HC Bailly
, Chuggaconroy, Proton Jon SA
, and many other YouTube
videos. He and his brother pwn at Brawl and challenge anyone brave enough to lose their dignity to face them and the Toon Link-Pit combo they developed, as well as their signature technique Bum Rush, named in honor of the lightning-fast assault used by Sabin Rene Figaro in Final Fantasy VI. Rytex is currently a college junior, and is currently a Computer Science major.
A Link to Rytex's Many Pages
, Zelda Dungeon
, Know Your Meme
, and Steam
He is a fan of The Legend of Zelda
, Kingdom Hearts
, Breaking the Fourth Wall
, Minecraft Star Wars
, Internet memes, Red vs Blue
, Star Trek
, Final Fantasy
, Harry Potter
, making fun of Twilight
, Half Life
, Star Trek: The Next Generation
, A Very Potter Musical
(and sequel), Once Upon a Time
, Doctor Who
, and xkcd
And most definitely My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
He writes Fan Fics
. There are links to his pages above. Fanfiction.net, however, is old and unused. Feel free to ignore, or laugh at his earlier pathetic storytelling attempts.
He often speaks in third person, as evidenced
, and enjoys a good joke or two on his readers.
Admit it. You probably ignored that harmless link, just because I implied that I was going to prank you. *sigh* You disappoint me, reader.
He is known for his vague references and currently has the death sentence on twelve systems
. But don't tell anyone because IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY
. He can be seen frequently on Zelda Dungeon as a user with his ridiculously outrageous timeline theories, overthinking Easter Eggs, and generally ruining everyone's fun. He also has a LiveJournal
account called The Daily Insanity, where he is working to create a sporking site, similar to the Realm of Literacy, as done by Zelda Queen.
He has OVER 9000!!! PINGAS
es and they are all raping children
. But then again, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
. I herd u liek mudkipz
, but IT'S TOO DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS For Great Justice
. I used to be an adventurer, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
He is also a Time Lord
. He is called The Mocker and his laptop is his TARDIS.
This Troper shows examples of:
- Angrish: Whenever I am sporking and I see Canon Rape that cannot be ignored, you can usually find this.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: One of my favorite methods of comedy. When I rule the world, I will crush all resistance, allocate everyone's money to my own personal bank, and desynchronize all the traffic lights so everyone is too busy being in traffic to pose a threat to me.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Badass Longcoat: I own a long, expensive black trench coat. I like it. A lot. Enough to wear it in blistering summer heat.
- Big Eater: VERY big.
- Character Alignment: As said above, switches between Chaotic and Neutral, and between Good and Evil a lot. At any given moment, most likely to be either True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Just.. you have to actually talk to me to understand.
- For the Evulz: My whole life purpose.
- Four Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic/Phlegmatic
- It Amused Me: See above.
- Mary Sue turned Parody Sue: Rytex was a Mary Sue of mine that I would deny his sue-ness. Now, he's a giant Lampshade of Mary Sues.
- Myers-Briggs: Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging.
- Troll: Yep.
More to come later.