Tropers / Ever Chaotic
This troper joined the site after being linked to the My Immortal
article by a friend, wondering "Hey, what's this site about?", then getting her life ruined
EverChaotic created the pages for:
Tropes that apply to EverChaotic:
- Ambiguously Gay: Well, ambiguously bisexual, anyway. More than one friend has asked for clarification after one of her speeches about gay rights.
- Apologises a Lot: Yeah, sorry about that...
- Berserk Button: Did you just say that all Pit Bulls are vicious?!?! DIE!
- Broken Bird: Possibly bipolar disorder, extreme shyness near the point of anthropophobia, had a very bad patch in the past that almost convinced her to end her life... yeah.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: You bet! Has become infamous for starting off talking about dogs, and ending up delivering a two-minute motivational speech about why people should be free to wear pink bunny ears if they so desire.
- Ditzy Genius: She's a straight-A student who can tell you the musical properties of a car horn and explain the history and development of the Finno-Ugric language family...and who still doesn't know the difference between Christianity and Judaism, can never remember that Czechoslovakia is no longer a country, and took twelve years to figure out that Egypt was in Africa.
- Does Not Like Shoes: She never wears shoes at home (outside or inside) and would never wear them at all except in the winter if she could.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: When she decides to dress up, that is.
- Femme Fatalons: She never files or cuts her nails. Instead, she lets them grow as long as they want to until they start breaking, at which time she rips them off. This has lead to almost constantly having very long, very sharp nails.
- Friendless Background
- Gentle Giant: Not as much now, when 5'9" is an average height, but as a kid she certainly was the "big girl".
- Granola Girl: She's a vegetarian animal activist who only uses/eats all natural things (for the most part). She isn't very vocal about it, though.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Kind of goes naturally with having a love for language and wanting to be a linguist. Currently, the languages that invade her English are: Finnish, Latin, French, Hungarian, Norwegian, Gaelic, Latvian, and Pig Latin.
- Kids Are Cruel: Wanna guess what the above-mentioned "very bad patch" was caused by?
- Loners Are Freaks: Is in the process of gaining a few good friends, but was VERY much a loner for most of her life, especially during that "bad patch". And was very much a freak.
- Mommy Issues / Follow in My Footsteps: Mommy doesn't want following in her footsteps - she wants surpassing her perfect, trouble-free, cheerleading, friend-filled, good-grade-getting footsteps. It should say something that, at seven years old, EverChaotic was being told the different areas of biomechanical engineering mommy wanted her to have a career in.
- The Nicknamer
- Not Good with People: Hoo boy, you bet! She loves dogs and all other animals, spends her time in shelters, and appears to others to be a Friend To All Living Things. And then she's faced with a human. Cue shyness, awkwardness, and a general feeling of "I want to get out of here."
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Actually used to be blonde, but a lot of hair darkening took care of that. She can't go out in the sun for five minutes without getting sunburned, either.
- Perky Goth
- Rapunzel Hair: Down to the waist at present.
- Self-Deprecation: If you were to keep a tally of how many times she does this in a day, you would need plenty of paper.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Every day, you will see EverChaotic with Rummage Sale Reject clothing, hair up in a ponytail, and no makeup. Cue a fancy special event, where she walks into the room wearing a Pimped-Out Dress (most likely elegant), hair down, and face made up. Unfortunately, no matter how many times people ask her to 'clean up' more often, you'll have to wait until the next fancy event to see anything like that again.
- Shrinking Violet: So. Very. Much.
- Tomboy: She alternates between this and Perky Goth. Generally, she has the fashion sense and attitude of a Tomboy with the tastes and mindset of a Perky Goth. She blends those two, though.