Trivia: Snow White & the Huntsman
- Deleted Scene: A few are included in the extended DVD release, which also features quite a few longer cuts of scenes. Deleted scenes include Snow White and the Huntsman making their way through the forest, and perhaps the most significant, a conversation between William and the Huntsman about the "light" inside of Snow White.
- Dueling Movies: With Mirror, Mirror, a comedy fantasy version with Lily Collins as Snow White and Julia Roberts as the Queen. SWATH wins quite easily both with the critics and at the box office. Collins even auditioned to play Snow White in this film first.
- Fake Nationality: Chris Hemsworth is Australian and plays the Huntsman who has a Scottish accent...most of the time.
- Fun with Acronyms: The movie's title acronyms to SWATH, as in "Snow White and the Huntsman cut a swath through the kingdom".
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Romance on the Set: Between married director Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart, who was dating Robert Pattinson at the same time. Awkward!