Lily Collins (born March 18, 1989) is an Anglo-American actress, the daughter of Phil Collins and American mother Jill Tavelman. She began her acting career at the age of two in the BBC series Growing Pains. When her parents divorced, she and her mother went to Los Angeles. There, she acted in some minor roles, and picked up an interest in journalism, writing for Elle Girl, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and the Los Angeles Times. After majoring in broadcast journalism at the University of Southern California, she covered the 2008 presidential campaign (including the election of Barack Obama) for Nickelodeon.Around the same time, Lily began appearing in some major acting roles, starting with the first-season finale of 90210. She acted with Sandra Bullock in The Blind Side, with Paul Bettany in Priest, and with Taylor Lautner in Abduction. In 2012, she played Snow White in Mirror, Mirror, facing off against Julia Roberts. She was not able to join the Evil Dead (2013) remake due to scheduling conflicts, but did appear in Stuck in Love, and plays the lead role of Clary Fray in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.
- Growing Pains (c. 1991/1992)
- 90210 (2009) as Phoebe Abrams
- The Blind Side (2009) as Collins Tuohy
- Priest (2011) as Lucy Pace
- Abduction (2011) as Karen Murphy
- Mirror, Mirror (2012) as Snow White
- Stuck in Love (2012) as Samantha Borgens
- The English Teacher (2013) as Marie Healy
- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013) as Clary Fray
- Love, Rosie (2014) as Rosie Dunne
- Big Ol' Eyebrows
- The Danza: In The Blind Side. Lily Collins as Collins Tuohy.
- Romance on the Set: She dated Taylor Lautner after meeting him on the set of Abduction, and dated The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones co-star Jamie Campbell Bower.
- Separated-at-Birth Casting: In Stuck In Love, Jennifer Connely plays her mother. Both have similar features with dark hair and bushy eyebrows.