Series: The Story Of Tracy Beaker
A BBC children's programme that aired from 2002 to 2007, it is based on the popular books written by Jacqueline Wilson. The story revolves around the titular character of Tracy Beaker who lives in a care home and the events that follow.
Tropes that are in this series
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Maxy, Ryan, Zac and Michael all disappear between seasons with no mention to their whereabouts.
- Parental Abandonment: Some of the kids in the care home.
- Parental Substitute: Mike to Tracy, which is why she is hard hit when he decides to leave at the end of Season 1.
- Put on a Bus: Mike, Peter, Adele, Amber, Hayley, Duke, Jenny, Nathan, Louise, Marco, Milly and Chantal
- The Bus Came Back: For Mike, Shelley and Justine
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.