Left to right: Jacky, Ronnie, Ryan, Derek, Mika.
Falling In Reverse is a post-hardcore band from Las Vegas, Nevada. They were officially formed when their lead singer Ronnie Radke — former vocalist from Escape The Fate
— was released from prison in 2011. They released their debut album later that same year.
The band is notorious for the drama surrounding their lead singer and their rivalry with Escape The Fate
. Ronnie Radke was arrested in 2008 following run-ins with the law over narcotics possession and battery charges for a fight that left an eighteen year old dead. Whether Radke was asked to leave the band or was fired, either way, some bad blood seems to have come out between the rest of the band and Radke.Members:
- Ronnie Radke - Vocals
- Ronnie Ficarro- Bass
- Jacky Vincent - Guitar
- Derek Jones - Guitar
- Ryan Seaman - Drums
- Nason Schoeffler - Bass
- Scotty Gee - Drums
- Mika Kazuo Horiuchi - Bass
- The Drug In Me Is You (2011)
- Fashionably Late (2013)
Tropes associated with Falling In Reverse:
- Boastful Rap: Alone.
- Calling The Old Woman Out: From Ronnie's album thanks; "Oh yeah and one more person... my mother. Fuck you."
- Domestic Abuse: The focus of their song "Pick Up The Phone".
- Even the Guys Want Him: Ronnie.
- Fanservice: In the "Drug In Me Is You" music video.
- Intercourse with You: "Good Girls, Bad Guys" and Red Alert.
- Jerkass: Ronnie Radke, if this video is anything to go by. Several other people, including fans themselves, have even called him out on this. The incident where he threw a mic stand into the crowd at a show at Six Flags Great Adventure and managed to both send several people to the hospital and get heavier acts permanently banned from being booked at the park did not help matters.
- Large Ham: Ronnie.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: All of them, but especially Ronnie for most fangirls.
- Mr. Fanservice: Especially Ronnie and Jacky.
- Multicolored Hair: Mika's new 'do is bright red, reminiscent of Gerard Way's atomic red dye job.
- Parental Abandonment: Ronnie's mom left him and his brother when they were young.
- Sanity Slippage Song: "I'm Not A Vampire"
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music
- Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll: The focus of many of their songs, since they were apparently written by Ronnie while he was in jail and going through rehab. However, he is currently very much sober, and as much can be assumed for the other band members.
- Take That: Most of their first album, especially songs like "Caught Like A Fly", "Tragic Magic," and "Raised By Wolves", seem to be a huge Take That to Escape The Fate, with lyrics like "I just learned that my fate is something I can't escape", "This war is mine" (in response to ETF's album This War Is Ours), and "I dug a hole ten miles wide, so I could throw all of you inside."
- Take That, Critics!: "Alone."
- Word Salad Lyrics: Especially "The Drug In Me Is You".