- In "Autosave? That's so 2000!", pokecap'n gets his first game over and hopes he doesn't have to restart the level.
pokecapn: I have to start the whole game from the start!
- As they order some General Tso's, pokecapn dubs over the audio with some Sonic Adventure music. Right as the music cuts off...
- Their reaction to the sound-effect of Silver hovering when he first encounters Sonic, and started doing a rendition of the themesong of The Jetsons. "Dau-ghter Shadowwwwwww!" "CROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
- Solving the "Find the Captain" puzzle.
- "Gotta be careful not to fall off here."
- Oh, Radical Train...
Tails: Press the Square button in the air to do a Bound Jump.
: Press the Square butto- the swear
button to use the fuck
- The discussion from around this point:
Kung-Fu Jesus: ...so yeah, it is amazing, but not in the right way.
medibot: It's kinda like on those nature shows on PBS.
Kung-Fu Jesus: No, it's not.
medibot: Well except, y'know, more trains and less animals.
IlluminatusVespucci: Mutual of Omaha presents Oh Fuck, A Bomb!
- medibot's ill-fated attempt: "OH GOD I'M SO NOT READY, I'VE NEVER DONE A MACH SPEED, HELP, HOW DO ... HOW DO I INHALE!? HOW ... WHAT ... Do I just press down to copy their power?"
- "I was pressing right, and he was just humping the wall! Why are you humping the wall, Sonic?"
- Sonic's in-game "reaction" to Kung-Fu Jesus's comment after this line:
I owe you a lot, Sonic... KFJ: Like a blowjob. Sonic:
*small agreeing chuckle* The Goons:
- AGENT SMITH BONGOS DOT GIF.
- In part 14, when a robot kills Sonic with lasers in the Test of Courage. Besides the inevitable Atomic F-Bomb ... This gem occurs.
medibot: All the bacon in the world couldn't save you now!
- This moment in the Aquatic Base, when they start playing as Knuckles, and the camera and controls work together to become as unwieldy as possible.
- "Great!" "GREAT, THE CAMERA SHAT ITSELF!"
- The beginning of Shadow's story — the audio was deleted and they had to redo their commentary... and the dialogue. With the voices of the characters of Metal Gear Solid. Keep in mind that this was recorded AFTER the end of the LP. Also, this:
pokecapn: Hey, Sonic-2006-ites, this is still pokecapn...
IlluminatusVespucci: This is still IlluminatusVespucci.
Kung-Fu Jesus: This is still... poke... capn... ew.
They all start laughing.
medibot: And this is new and improved, with 50% less fat medibot!
- A bizarre conversation during that video leads to this wonderful statement from a possibly-drunk Kung-Fu Jesus.
medibot: We'll have to put IlluminatusVespucci in a basket made of reeds and float him down the river.
: He'll be found by an Egyptian princess, and her name will be "Rose Red". And she'll found a hospital for cancer children
. And then it will be haunted.
And then we'll have to hire a paranormal investigator. And...well, you know the rest of the story.
- Mephiles' voice near the end of video 19 is nothing short of hilarious, especially when combined with his zombie-like behavior and the sound-effects courtesy of the other goons.
- "I'm Mephiles, Mephiles the Dark. And I cut myself, sometimes..."
- "I owe much to you, Shadow... NNNNGGGGHHHHH..."
- "NOW GET IN THE MOON!"
- When Rouge is describing Soleanna to Shadow: "And they export potassium. Also exporting lolicon."
- There's also this gem.
E-123 Omega: What is Eggman up to? Who is Mephiles?
IlluminatusVespucci: He's Satan, you bitch!
- The LPers' hysterical laughter when Shadow kicks Silver in the back of the head.
- Sanford Kong's parade of barrels.
- pokecapn completely freaks out upon having to go through one particular room. After being reassured it's only one room, he rebuts, "IT'S A STUPID ROOM!"
- After spending 5 minutes defeating Silver's first boss.
Silver: That took too long.
Kung-Fu Jesus: No shit!
medibot: You're a master... of the obvious!
- After playing through a town mission as Amy, this happens.
- To get to Silver's Radical Train stage, the player is expected to sneak through a gauntlet of patrolling policemen. Faced with this challenge, pokecapn decides "fuck this."
- "I'm on a roll!"
Kung-Fu Jesus: Yeah, I know. Robotnik gets all his dudes together-
medibot: It's so marginally excellent!
Kung-Fu Jesus: Marginally.
medibot: Well it's just, y'know, it's the little things, I guess, in this train wreck of a game, the little things make us happy.
Kung-Fu Jesus: And I'm pretty sure most of this was unintentional.
medibot: I don't care!
pokecapn: They probably genuinely thought this was someone crying out in pain, and not a worm dancing.
- A side conversation while running through Kingdom Valley for the third time.
medibot: We're dying.
Kung-Fu Jesus: We're dying, and we're at the end.
medibot: We're dying for Sonic Team's sins.
Kung-Fu Jesus: ...Well, I am Kung-Fu Jesus.
- The tragic cutscene that kicks off the final chapter.
Kung-Fu Jesus: Is this supposed to be touching?
- Kung-Fu Jesus, in three words, breaks down what may possibly be the dumbest thing that Shadow the Hedgehog has ever said.
Shadow: The instability of time caused this time-space rift.
pokecapn: *starts laughing*
KFJ: *deadpan* Oh. That's all?
pokecapn: *loses it*
- This little gem:
Kung-Fu Jesus: Get hit by a box.
- Upon beating End of the World, after Kung-Fu Jesus spends the level reciting song lyrics in monotone:
- As the LP nears the end, the fact that only medibot has gotten a full eight hours sleep at all this whole time starts to catch up with them, and the LP starts to mesh into one long CMoF as they get progressively less coherent.
- PICKLE SURPRISE!!!
- Sonic Von Hedgehog!
- If it exists, it is an Iblis Trigger. No exceptions.
- Their attempts to identify whose fault the game was during the credits.
- A scripted sequence launches Shadow a bit too high their first time through, which provided such a big reaction that the video is titled "That was scripted."
- One of the contests has viewers coming up with explanations for how Eggman could outrun Sonic before the final boss fight in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Explanations ranged from Eggman possessing speed bladders with excess fast to being shaped like an ostrich (because ostriches run fast as fuck) to just finally being face-to-face with Sonic for the first time with no death machines between them and running on pure adrenaline.
- pokecapn's commentary during a scene in part 7, featuring the newly-redesigned Dr. Eggman.
pokecapn: His mouth! Jesus!
pokecapn: I-it's bad. Make it go away.
Eggman: Now, allow me to introduce to you my latest creation.
- Thanks to pokecapn getting an X-Play reviewer's name wrong, the crew go off on a brief Adam Sandler tangent. They eventually let pokecapn finish what he was originally going to say—and then they start on the Adam Sandler tangent again, with impersonations.