- The moment where Shadow mocks Knuckles for letting Eggman get away twice and, as expected, Knuckles isn't amused. This is funny considering this is the first time the two interacted.
- Before the Sunset Forest Zone boss fight in Sonic and Tails' story, we have Silver being rude and confrontational as usual, with Sonic replying with an annoyed "Chill, Silver...".
- Just this scene from Shadow and Metal Sonic's story at the start of Sunset Forest Zone:
Shadow: Eggman Nega escaped into the woods. Metal Sonic. Are you okay?
Metal Sonic: ...
Shadow: I'll take that as a "Yes".
- The scene where Rouge trips Shadow over. Yes. She trips the Ultimate Life Form.
- The scene in the Neon Palace Zone with Knuckles, Silver, Rouge, and Eggman:
Dr. Eggman: Well, well. Looks like you acquired my Emerald Detector. Now, what else do you require?
Knuckles: We still can't find the Master Emerald and I think you know where it is.
Dr. Eggman: Maybe I do and maybe I don't.
Knuckles: Stop these games, Eggman!
Silver: Shut up, Knuckles. I need to talk to him so just get out of here!
- Silver telling Knuckles to shut up is petty, but funny.
Rouge: Hey, watch your mouth, kid! Don't take that tone with us!
Dr. Eggman: Silence! All of you! I'll give you all a REAL reason to be upset!
- Eggman then gets fed up with the bickering three:
- The scene before the Mystic Haunt Zone boss fight:
Silver: I finally found you! Party's over!
Knuckles: Not you again... I'm tired of you. Tired of ALL of you!
- The ending of Knuckles and Rouge's story where Rouge steals the Master Emerald from him. Knuckles' angry reaction was priceless.
- Early on in the Knuckles/Rouge story, Sonic asks if they are on a date. Knuckles isn't very impressed, but he actually does take it better than one would expect.