- Virtually every single piece of Barry Burton's lines qualify.
Barry: That was too close, you were almost a Jill Sandwich
- Firstly, the infamous, inappropriate line he uses after he saves Jill from a slowly descending ceiling.
- For extra Narm, an astute listener might think he's saying "Jibble" Sandwich.
Barry: Just TAKE. A. LOOK. AT. THIS! (looking at the forest surrounding the mansion and blocking the player's view of Forest their teammate) It's Forest! OH MY COD!!!Jill: It's awful.Barry: I'm gonna look into what caused Forest's death; it looks like he was killed by a crow or something!
- This gem when you find your deceased comrade Forest Speyer from Bravo Team
Barry: You okay Jill?Jill: I'm fine, but there's something wrong with this houseBarry: WHOA, THIS HALL IS DANGEROUS (speaking about the calm, secure main hallway of the mansion)
- Another infamous scene.
Barry: JUST A MOMENT! I found somethingJill: What is it?!Barry: It's a weapon! It's really powerful, especially against living things!
- This instance not even happening a minute after this conversation
- Resident Evil, immediately after Chris and Rebecca defeat the Man-Eating Plant by poisoning its roots.
Chris: "We got to the ROOT of the problem!"Rebecca: *dead silence*
- The flatly nonchalant way Chris brushes off Jill's news that Wesker is a bad guy if you rescue her without visiting her cell beforehand.
Jill: "Captain Wesker, he's..."Chris: "Oh. I know. Anyway, let's get out of here!"
- The reveal that Wesker is a bad guy before you find him out side the Tyrant lab; You can find a photograph of a group of Umbrella researchers, and one of them is Wesker himself; But he looks near exactly like he does in game, with a pair of dark sunglasses. Whilst wearing his lab gear. No room for subtlety?
- Crosses over with Narm. Just TRY to listen to this without laughing. As a bonus, read the comment section and take a shot every time you bust out laughing.
- One of the best? "Sounds like the adults from Peanuts are having an orgy" by Tyrant
- Jill's visceral reaction after she stomps on the bath tub zombie's head in the R Emake.
- Rebecca enters the room Chris is in and says "It's me, Chris." We should emphasize that this room is very well-lit, that Rebecca is standing right in front of Chris, and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Chris' vision or hearing. Despite all of this, Chris responds thusly:
Chris: Is that you Rebecca?
- The infamous scene in which Jill finds a very badly wounded Richard Aiken:
Richard: Oh Jill. This house... is... dangerous! There are... terrible demons. *wound spurts blood* OOOUCH!Jill: (keep in mind that Richard is lying on the floor, covered in blood, and with a huge bite mark on him) You're wounded! What kind of demon attacked you!?Richard: It was a huge... snake. And also... poisonous!Jill: Poisonous? Oh, no... Richard, hold on!Richard: There is serum! ...oh no. I should have brought some with me.Jill: No problem. I'll go and get it!Richard: Thaaanks!
- One of the portraits in the mansion in the remake looks like Daffy Duck.
Funny / Resident Evil
This page is for the first game and movie only.