This page is for the first game and movie only.
- Virtually every single piece of Barry Burton's lines qualify.
- Firstly, the infamous, inappropriate line he uses after he saves Jill from a slowly descending ceiling.
- This gem when you find your deceased comrade Joseph Forest from Bravo Team
Barry: I'm gonna look into what caused Forest's death; it looks like he was killed by a crow or something!
Barry: You okay Jill?
Jill: I'm fine, but there's something wrong with this house
Barry: WHOA, THIS HALL IS DANGEROUS (speaking about the calm, secure main hallway of the mansion)
- This instance not even happening a minute after this conversation
Barry: JUST A MOMENT! I found something
Jill: What is it?!
- Resident Evil 1, immediately after Chris and Rebecca defeat the Man-Eating Plant by poisoning its roots.
"We got to the ROOT
of the problem!"
Rebecca: *dead silence*
- The flatly nonchalant way Chris brushes off Jill's news that Wesker is a bad guy if you rescue her without visiting her cell beforehand.
Jill: "Captain Wesker, he's..."
Chris "Oh. I know. Anyway, let's get out of here!"
- The reveal that Wesker is a bad guy before you find him out side the Tyrant lab; You can find a photograph of a group of Umbrella researchers, and one of them is Wesker himself; But he looks near exactly like he does in game, with a pair of dark sunglasses. Whilst wearing his lab gear. No room for subtlety?