Funny: Ponies The Anthology
Ponies the Anthology
- The first Anthology starts off with something called My Little Jackass. The hilarious part is that they had to edit almost nothing to get the exact flavor of idiotic shenanigans from the show. Also, "sexy saxophone Spike" and Fluttershy's song to animals.
- Also Pinkie Pie's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!, Rarity and Applejack's "legendary battle of wits" and TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUCKER!.
- No mention of Space Core/Pinkie Pie? The setting of its voice to her is absolutely PERFECT.
- You mean this one?
- How about Gilda as Christian Bale? Snips and Snails as Insane Clown Posse? The completely random appearance of Light Yagami? And don't forget The Stinger.
- Rarity doing the Galadriel's Temptation spiel, then it cutting to 'uh oh!'.
- MGS Pinkie, and Lauren Faust's The Pink Pony.
- Crossing over with Nightmare Fuel, but the montage set to the Are You Afraid of the Dark? theme, not to mention Fluttershy's epic stare set to "Koyaanisqatsi".
- Speaking of stares, Applejack and Pinkie Pie's Kill Bill staredown.
Ponies the Anthology II
- Fluttershy is the Disco Spider.
- Buck of the North Star
- Derpy doing Buffalo Bill a la Eric Cartman.
- The "Sweetie Troll" sequence, and IT'S COWARD KILLING TIME!
- Fluttershy as "The Rock".
- The Long List for making Doritos.list
- Twilight, Pinkie, and Spike using Octacamo.
- The Return of Space Core/Pinkie!
- Also Rainbow Dash as the Adventure Sphere and Liarjack as the Fact Sphere.
- Fluttershy suplexing a bear. And later, a train!
- AJ and Twi do an ASDF Movie.
- Celestia channels the Earl of Lemongrab.
Ponies The Anthology III
- "Barack Obama made me a Brony! THANKS, OBAMA!"
- "Where's the ka-booom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering ka-boom!"
- Discord singing "Pure Imagination". Not only is it amusing, but it really fits his character.
- Rarity the Dalek.
- Fluttershy the Tank Engine.
- "Terror.Terror in the night."
- The sequence based on the intro to Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, with Iron Will as Torgue and Twilight Sparkle as Patricia Tannis.
- "MAN FORGET BILLY! BILLY'S DEAD!"
- Any of the Nichijou segments.
GOD IS DEAD!
- This variation of a scene from Magical Mystery Cure:
Applejack: Twilight, is that you?Gabe Newell: Uh, nope!
- "Paralyzed Horse' log, July 3rd..."
- During the "Equestria Girls" sequence, one scene has Sunset Shimmer being arrested for the chaos she caused at Canterlot High. We are then treated to a brief shot of a newspaper article about the event, with the rest of the page being taken up by an article about moose-farming.
- Rainbow Dash as "Col-o-nel Homestar".
- The ponified version of the Dead Alewives' "Dungeons & Dragon" sketch.
- "The perfect party [...] It's a grand experiment, and I am a party scientist. Welcome to my laboratory."
- "DOUBLE SUN POWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"
- They ponified Half-Life: Full Life Consequences. That is all.
- Elizabeth opening a tear to Equestria.
- Fluttershy as Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Rarity channeling Sweeney Todd while staring and gushing over "Tom."
- Twilight gets zapped by the Elements of Harmony, leaving a cutie-mark shaped mark where she was. Then M.A Larson himself jumps out and proclaims:
"She's Dead! The End!" *Cue Happy credits*
- Crackle, the opera dragon.
- Rarity singing the synthesizer portion of The Captain and Tennille's cover of "Muskrat Love".
- "You're a what?" "A pianist." "Goodnight Everybody!"
- Mayor Mare as Rob Ford and Adam West.