Ponies the Anthology
- The first Anthology starts off with something called My Little Jackass. The hilarious part is that they had to edit almost nothing to get the exact flavor of idiotic shenanigans from the show. Also, "sexy saxophone Spike" and Fluttershy's song to animals.
- Also Pinkie Pie's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!, Rarity and Applejack's "legendary battle of wits" and TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUCKER!.
- No mention of Space Core/Pinkie Pie? The setting of its voice to her is absolutely PERFECT.
- You mean this one?
- Gilda as Christian Bale.
- Snips and Snails as Insane Clown Posse
- The completely random appearance of Light Yagami?
- Rarity doing the Galadriel's Temptation spiel, then it cutting to 'uh oh!'.
- MGS Pinkie, and Lauren Faust's The Pink Pony.
- Crossing over with Nightmare Fuel, but the montage set to the Are You Afraid of the Dark? theme, not to mention Fluttershy's epic stare set to "Koyaanisqatsi".
- Speaking of stares, Applejack and Pinkie Pie's Kill Bill staredown.
Ponies the Anthology II
- Fluttershy is the Disco Spider.
- Buck of the North Star
- Derpy doing Buffalo Bill a la Eric Cartman.
- The "Sweetie Troll" sequence, and IT'S COWARD KILLING TIME!
- Fluttershy as "The Rock".
- The Long List for making Doritos.list
- Twilight, Pinkie, and Spike using Octacamo.
- The Return of Space Core/Pinkie!
- Also Rainbow Dash as the Adventure Sphere and Liarjack as the Fact Sphere.
- Fluttershy suplexing a bear. And later, a train!
- AJ and Twi do an ASDF Movie.
- Celestia channels the Earl of Lemongrab.
Ponies The Anthology III
- "Barack Obama made me a Brony! THANKS, OBAMA!"
- "Where's the ka-booom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering ka-boom!"
- Discord singing "Pure Imagination". Not only is it amusing, but it really fits his character.
- Rarity the Dalek.
- Fluttershy the Tank Engine.
- "Terror.Terror in the night."
- The sequence based on the intro to Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, with Iron Will as Torgue and Twilight Sparkle as Patricia Tannis.
- "MAN FORGET BILLY! BILLY'S DEAD!"
- Any of the Nichijou segments.
GOD IS DEAD!
- This variation of a scene from Magical Mystery Cure:
Applejack: Twilight, is that you?Gabe Newell: Uh, nope!
- "Paralyzed Horse' log, July 3rd..."
- During the "Equestria Girls" sequence, one scene has Sunset Shimmer being arrested for the chaos she caused at Canterlot High. We are then treated to a brief shot of a newspaper article about the event, with the rest of the page being taken up by an article about moose-farming.
- Rainbow Dash as "Col-o-nel Homestar".
- The ponified version of the Dead Alewives' "Dungeons & Dragon" sketch.
- "The perfect party [...] It's a grand experiment, and I am a party scientist. Welcome to my laboratory."
- "DOUBLE SUN POWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"
- They ponified Half-Life: Full Life Consequences. That is all.
- Elizabeth opening a tear to Equestria.
- Fluttershy as Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Rarity channeling Sweeney Todd while staring and gushing over "Tom."
- Twilight gets zapped by the Elements of Harmony, leaving a cutie-mark shaped mark where she was. Then M.A Larson himself jumps out and proclaims:
"She's Dead! The End!" *Cue Happy credits*
- Crackle, the opera dragon.
- Rarity singing the synthesizer portion of The Captain and Tennille's cover of "Muskrat Love".
- "You're a what?" "A pianist." "Goodnight Everybody!"
- Mayor Mare as Rob Ford and Adam West.
Ponies The Anthology V
- The whole show begins with The Vinyl Countdown
- In one video, Applejack's eyebrow flies off her face and flies around in various scenes to this.
- Queen Chrysalis does her own take of "Galo Sengen".
- Spike and Discord as Rick and Morty, pointing out various Off Model animation goofs seen in the show itself.
- Princess Celestia singing the "Secret Level" song from Battleblock Theater.
- Señor Huevos performing "Nessun Dorma".
- The Sweet Belle and Hella Bloom segments.
- Pinkie is climbing up a seemingly endless ladder. A couple of skits later she's still climbing, but is now wearing a headband. Even more skits later, she now has camo facepaint, a cigar and the theme of ''Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'' playing.
- The Equestria Girls version of the "booty-shaking dance moves" scene from Star vs. the Forces of Evil, with Pinkie Pie as Star, Trixie as Brittney Wong, and Derpy Hooves as Chantelle.
- "I WANT MY SLAW!" "You have your slaw, sir!"
- Press X to Shaun!
- Rainbow Dash as Rumble McSkirmish, with Bulk Biceps as Dr. Karate.
- YEAH!! WE DID IT! SCREW MY HOUSE!!
- A FAMILY Show!
- Applejack blowing up the Death Star.
- Rainbow Dash playing Johnny B. Goode and Human!Twilight responding with "Great Scott!"
- "Watch me swooce right in!"
- "Conclusion: Ket is for horses, you dumb motherfuckers!"
- Why did Twilight have such a hard time defeating Tirek? "NANOMACHINES, SON!"
Ponies The Anthology VI
- The skit Farts as Strong As Horses was flagged for adult content. Somehow. Crowne Prince, who created it, joked about it in The trailer.