- Sora, Donald, and Goofy have just fought a lot of Nobodies, and are too tired to defend themselves when another wave of them come in. When Mickey arrives, he destroys the Nobodies. Sora tries to get a good look at him, but then Donald and Goofy are so surprised to see Mickey, they jump on Sora.
- Sora impersonating Leon when Yuffie says she had a feeling she'd run into them again.
- Belle elbowing Xaldin. Seriously. She did it hard enough for him to release her, and for her to snatch the rose back. The fact that such a big, bad villain armed with floating lances just got stunned like that is funny for many fans.
- Sora to Yen Sid after Donald and Goofy bow — "Hey there!" Cue an insulted scold from Donald.
- It seems he doesn't learn, because it happens again when he meets Queen Minnie.
- And when he pulls King Mickey by the arm to show him a picture of (who they thought) was the real Ansem.
- A lot of Hayner's moments, but especially "Now the whole town and their mothers are treating us like the Klepto Club."
- "Well, I know what I'm going to write for my report. The Seven Wonders are bogus. The end."
- This little number:
Who will be the one to break through the ranks and take on our champion, Setzer
- Iago's freaking out, flying around yelling, and knocking over a jar and some crates on top of the bandit Heartless. And the fact that it saved Sora, Donald, and Goofy's bacon.
- This line from Hades:
"Wonderboy has dropped out of the standings."
- And then of course, when Auron refuses a Deal with the Devil.
Hades: Did you forget who you're talking to? I am the Lord of the Dead!
Auron: Hmph... No wonder no one wants to die.
Hades: You are FIRED!
- After Sora unlocks the Underdrome to free Megara, not knowing what it was.
Auron: Some fool has broken the seal. (to the Underdrome.)
Sora: What an idiot.
- After fighting a cloaked figure wielding the Soul Eater on the return visit to the Land of Dragons, Sora and co enter the palace and see a cloaked figure there. They call out to him, and he stops and turns. Sora slowly approaches him and whispers "Riku?" The figure reaches up to pull back their hood... it's Xigbar. "Nope, never heard of him!" Cue Nobodies teleporting in. Then as Sora looks for him again, he's gone, and we see him run off behind Sora.
- Almost everything about Demyx would qualify. From "Run! Run away!" to his over-the-top death scream.
- There's a reaction command while fighting Pete alongside Hercules that allows you to break Pete's shield. It involves Sora hitting Pete in such a way that he ricochets into Hercules so that he could destroy Pete's shield. The name of the reaction command? "Pinball".
- The Big Bad has just been beaten, and everyone is getting ready to go home. Sora tells Riku he's coming along too. Riku is still guilt ridden (he was the guy who caused that home to be destroyed in the first game) and asks "How am I supposed to face everyone?" Sora replies "like this", and makes a funny face that cracks him up. Remember, this is ten seconds after they beat the Big Bad, and ten seconds before he comes back as a One-Winged Angel. But they've got time to crack jokes. Thank you Sora, for reminding us this is also a Disney game.
- And that was a Call Back to an earlier scene in the game, in which Donald and Goofy answered the same way Sora did, when Aladdin asked what do friends do.
- Speaking of that scene, Aladdin's utter bafflement to this response.
- The only thing that makes the Prolonged Prologue worthwhile for some people is the stereotypically British DiZ telling "Ansem" that they should buy ice cream with binary Munny.
- While he has an actual reason to do so, you can't help but think "Ansem" somewhat enjoyed knocking Roxas on his ass with the same stick Roxas inadvertently bonked him with earlier.
- When Sora, Donald, and Goofy meet Santa Claus in Christmas Town, Sora asks if he's on the nice list. Sora's reaction to the answer is priceless.
- What's adorable is that if you watch, right up until there's a noise in the present factor, Sora is still sulking as Santa goes through the list and talks to the others.
- Earlier: "...And then, we can go see Santa! *cue Sora's dreamy pose and disapproving stare from Donald* Erm... but first, the Heartless!" It's way funnier.
- Once the trio are in Christmas Town, they land, one by one, on top of each other (a running gag in the series). Sora knocks his friends off his back and looks at Christmas Town with awe. Donald then joins him, while Goofy simply lies there unconscious.
- Jack Skellington: slow learner.
- After this, we get a quick scene of "Operation: Present Bait", where Jack has forced the party into the largest box available.
Donald: Stop kicking.
Goofy: It's not me, Donald.
Jack: Patience, friends. [Sora shushes him]
Donald: [gets kicked again] I said cut it out!
Goofy: Gawrsh, was that you?
Sora: [annoyed] How come we have to be the bait?
Jack: Good plan, eh?
- Oogie is a walking Crowning Moment of Funny, thanks to his typical over-the-top Large Ham tendencies, and his amnesia.
Oogie: Who?!? Sandy Claws? I don't know what you're talking about! And WHY is this roly-poly red still here? Time to go, grandpa!
Oogie: Do I remember them? Ha! You're too much! I'll never forget what they did to me! …Er, what did they do to me?
Lock: Squashed ya like a bug!
Oogie: That sounds bad!
Lock: And Jack helped!
Oogie: Even worse!
Barrel: They creamed ya!
Oogie: That's right, that's right! That's one thing I won't be forgetting anytime soon! It's the last thing I remember! It's the ONLY thing I remember! Until I teach those clowns to never mess with Mr. Oogie Boogie!
- Right after that exchange, he falls asleep during Maleficent's scheming. She gives an exasperated face palm.
- When Tifa is looking for Cloud and asks Sora if he's seen him:
I'm looking for a guy with spiky hair
[wordlessly tugs at one of his own spiky locks
- After that, Tifa starts looking around the room, tapping walls, opening drawers, etc. Then she turns to a wall, and SLAMS her fist into it, hard enough for the screen to shake, and dust falls from the roof. She turns back to Sora, Donald and Goofy, grins and says "Sorry to bother you." The gang snaps to a nearly flawless attention (army style) and says "No bother, ma'am!" They wait to be sure she's gone before anything else happens.
- King Mickey getting confused when Goofy mentions a password for the DTD in Hollow Bastion:
Sora and co: [looks shocked]
Mickey: Oh! I guess you mean like a code!
- The scene makes more sense in the Japanese version. They used the English word "password" which left Mickey confused for a while, until he realized they weren't speaking Japanese.
- In relation to the above, when Sora's pointing out that DTD is an acronym for Door To Darkness to Donald and Goofy, if you listen you can hear that Sora has to JUMP to point it out.
- A little known part of Anti-Form can be seen here.
- The blink-and-you’ll-miss-it "Like an Old Married Couple moment" between Leon and Aerith in the second game during the crisis at Hollow Bastion, when Leon, having to go retrieve the anti-virus for the computer, asks Aerith if she'll be OK on her own, and she shuts him up with nothing but a Death Glare.
- Sora, Donald, and Goofy's reaction when Mickey tells them that the "Ansem" they worked so hard to beat wasn't REALLY Ansem.
- Pretty much anything involving Past Pete...
Say... anybody seen any bad guys around here?
[Sora, Donald, and Goofy all silently point to Past Pete
[sound of clashing cymbals
I finally found the runt what stole my boat! Donald:
Yeah! It was YOU! Past!Pete:
] Right! Me!
Wait! Wait! It wasn't ME! It was some guy that LOOKS like me!
- When the present Pete arrives, he beats up Past Pete in two seconds flat.
- There's a reaction command during the boss fight in Timeless River which allows you to turn Past Pete around when he's panicking to bash present Pete.
- And of course, the ending for Timeless River:
Past!Pete: And as appreciation, I'll let ya pilot my steamboat! Best craft there is! My deck hand Mickey is late anyways. [cue Sora, Donald and Goofy piloting Pete's steamboat...and there's Mickey chilling by the cornerstone without anyone noticing]
- Pete as a lion in the Pride Lands. He has an Epic Fail when trying to leap down from Pride Rock.
- Sora's expression afterwards just makes the scene priceless.
- Sora getting smacked in the head with a random (flying) honey pot right after watching Pooh forget about everyone. It came out of nowhere (literally), yet you'd expect something like that to happen in the 100 Acre Wood portion.
- Sora and Donald's reactions to finding out that Mulan is a girl and the fact that Goofy knew.
- Hades flicking Sora over to fall on the ground.
- Genie's first appearance, when he flies into the palace courtyard and jubilantly hugs Pete, mistaking him for Aladdin. At one point he asks, "Did you put on weight, Al?"
- "It's the guy who's NOT Ansem!"
- While Ariel is distracted with thoughts of the human world, Donald offers to take her place in the musical.
Sora: [seeing a lovestruck Ariel in thought] This is terrible. We've got to do something.
Goofy: She can't be in the musical like that.
Donald: I'll sing her part instead!
Sora: [angry] No way! Not a chance!
Donald: [angry] What!? Why not?
- Sora trying to use a computer: "Whoa... it's doing something!"
- And his reaction to the data being corrupt: smashing the keys in rage, causing files to go haywire. He only stops when a picture of the real Ansem the Wise appears.
- Captain Jack Sparrow. Not only one of the most popular characters in the series, but also one of most funny. Most of his lines would really make a player crack up into laughter
I don't know who these Organizers are, but I will say they're makin' we pirates look like proper gents
- Jack is even funnier if you consider the person voicing him is also Tidus. Just envision for a moment Tidus doing his best Jack Sparrow impression in a recording booth, arms raised drunkenly and gesturing at the microphone.
- Or Ratchet, even. Especially since he and Tidus sound exactly alike.
- In Olympus Colosseum, Goofy has to keep reminding Donald that they're junior heroes, not heroes. The second time, Donald looks at him with a shut-your-mouth look while Goofy just returns it with a "well, it's true." look.
- Continuing from the first game is Sora, Donald and Goofy ending up on top of each other. The first time this happens is when they were telling Auron their names. As both of his friends jump onto his back as they say their name, Sora could not handle their weight and collapses. Of course, they were cursed at the time, and he was able to pick them both up without any trouble just two worlds earlier.
- This happens again in Agrabah, when they tried to stop Abu. We don't see the crash, though...
- And in the manga, this happens again when they crash-landed on Sark. It also counts as a Mood Whiplash, as he was torturing Tron when he got crushed.
- Cid calling Merlin an old loon. Cue the wizard casting a Fire spell at the computer in anger, causing it to explode.
- Stitch greeting Sora by licking him in the face whenever summoned. Whenever this happens, Sora will be teleported to a beach, so the scene is twice as funny if Sora's wearing armor or vampire/black Santa garb.
- Peter Pan, as well. He surprises Sora by picking him and taking him for a quick flight in the night sky before returning him to wherever he was. Then Tinker Bell appears and zaps Sora on the face, which appears to hurt him slightly. Three times funnier in Space Paranoids, as not only is the computer world skyless, Sora's got a goatie here!
- Pete and the Merchant fighting over Jafar's lamp. Pure comedy.
Pete: Thank you!
Merchant: It's mine!
Pete: Lamp hog!
Merchant: Go away! [gets lamp stolen] No fair!
Pete: Heha, I win! [Iago steals lamp; Pete does not realize until he checks his hand, and has a complete freak-out]
- When the gang prepares to face off against Barbossa one last time in Port Royal, he's at first shocked to see them all alive and says it's not possible for them to have survived. So Donald steals Jack's line from the film.
- The little guy pulls it off flawlessly!
- Just the way that Sora casually with the dullest tone imaginable for such an upbeat character informs Ursula after he and his friends right before Eric finishes her off that she's finished.
Sora: [in flat out, dull voice as he's diving back into the water after smacking Triton's trident out of her hands] It's over Ursula.
- Donald Duck grabbing Cogsworth and playing with him after the trio meet the servants deserves a chuckle or two.
- This scene is mostly terrifying, but the way Sora calls Sark a "Heartless Commander" is quite funny, especially if you look at his snarky face when he says that line out.
- When the trio first encounter Pete, after a quick fight, Pete informs them that the tower is Yen Sid's place, at which point Donald goes straight into fanduck mode, running into the building, while Goofy exposits on who Yen Sid is to Sora, before the two of them walk in, completely ignoring Pete, who can only stand there with the most priceless expression on his face◊ as they just up and leave.
- And shortly before the above event.
Sora: What are you guys gonna do?
Goofy: Garwsh, Sora. Do you have to ask? [Sora laughs at them]
Donald: Hey, what's so funny?!
Sora: Your faces! [Goofy and Donald look at each other to see the other's face, before all three of them laugh together]
- Reuniting with Captain Jack Sparrow during the second trip to Port Royal.
- The scene is funnier if you are familiar with the manga, in which Donald and Goofy are accidentally called Ronald and Zoofy by Yuffie. At least they took it better than Sora did...
- The cutscene with the party reuniting with Jasmine. It starts off as a normal cutscene, but then when Jasmine mentions how Aladdin continues to revisit the town lately, which has worried her, Iago (who's been hiding being Goofy out of fear) suggests that Aladdin is cheating on her. Jasmine storms off to warn the guards about Iago's appearance, unaware that he has supposedly pulled a Heel-Face Turn. The party's reactions to this is quite funny, especially since Goofy thought that Iago's suggestion offended her.
- Then, just a bit earlier, when the party meet Iago for the first time, only Goofy is willing to listen to him. He only earns their trust when he pulls a homer by knocking some crates and jugs onto the Heartless that they were fighting.
Iago: Could you guys put in a good word for me?
Sure! We can do that, can't we? (the camera pulls to show Sora and Donald, both refusing to trust Iago)
- Tron being revealed to possess "a silly side" following the MCP battle due to "hanging around with Sora, Donald and Goofy too much". Sora, probably due to recently performing "A New Day Is Dawning" in Atlantica, even considers tweeting Tron's data to allow him to sing and dance, causing the program to chuckle a bit and give out a message before "crashing".
- Aerith's lines while inserting the MCP Eradication Program.
- In the Final Mix, one of the changes to the gameplay was removing Lucky Lucky from equipment, which meant the equipment in question was somewhat redone. The Sweet Memories Keychain (obtained from 100 Acre Wood) had Lucky Lucky removed from it, so it was given a +4 magic stat instead. This means that the top magical Keyblades are, in order, Winner's Proof (+7, EXP Zero, clear Mushroom XIII), Fatal Crest (+5, Berserk Charge, clear Goddess of Fate cup), Ultima Weapon (+4, MP Hastega, synthesize with recipe found in Twilight Town on visit 3), Bond of Flame (+4, Fire Boost, obtained on the way out of Twilight Town visit 3), and Sweet Memories. Yes, if you can put up with the easy minigames and the Winnie the Pooh voices, your best magical Keyblade for most of the second half of the game is a beehive on a stick covered in hunny.
- In Atlantica, when Eric and Ariel are about to kiss in the rowboat, Donald, Goofy, Sora and Flounder are all watching, and Sora covers Flounder's eyes so he doesn't see them kiss.
- When Tron hugs Sora, Sora doesn't know how to respond to the hug. Also doubles as a Heartwarming moment, as Sora says "It's a first for me.". It's the first time he's been hugged by one of his allies he gained on his adventures.
- The item that reveals the gate beyond Halloween Town is Jack Skellington's Christmas costume. He happens to be wearing it by the time the item reveals said gate. Cue him staring at his clothes in utter shock throughout the entire cutscene all the while thinking about the glowing light surrounding his costume being "too festive for his halloween needs".
- Failing to properly execute "Show Stealer" reaction command with Demyx would cause Sora to tap him on his shoulder in an attempt to distract him, only for Demyx to notice and hit him instead.
- There's something oddly hilarious about Namine telling Kairi to believe in herself when the latter is wondering whether to trust the former.