- The entire monkey matchmaking mission is hilarious. Special mention goes to what is said after you pair them up.
"Luna is going ape."
"Skye is in seventh monkey heaven."
- Was anyone else reminded of that sketch on The State?
"The monkeys do not-a do it! They-a make-a love!"
- While the reward isn't as great, pinning the Prophet as the culprit in the Mi'ihen Mystery mission gets you the funniest sequence by far.
- Gippal and Yuna's first meeting, where he totally invades her space.
Gippal: Never been this close to a celebrity before...
Yuna: That's nice.
Gippal: I could get used to this.
Yuna: Let's not.
- Possibly simultaneous with a Moment Of Awesome, depending on your point of view, Yuna has her famous "I don't like your plan. It sucks."
- Not helped by the fact that the camera dramatically cuts to everyone else present gasping at her statement.
- Occasionally, a battle will start with this exchange:
- Another battle quote:
Yuna: Give me a Y!
Rikku: Give me a R!
Paine: Give me a break.
- And another:
Rikku: I'm gonna kick you in the spleen!
Paine: Come get some!
- Before the fight with the Zanarkand Ruins boss in Chapter 1:
Rikku: Think we need a password?
Paine: How about kick its ass?
- Nearly any scene involving Brother.
- The Hypello are pretty comical. One of the hot spring scenes in Chapter 4 with Barkeep giving Buddy a massage made this troper giggle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY6BGpAOwhI (starts at 9:34)
- In another moment during Chapter 3, one of the Hypello in Mi'ihen is under attack by a rogue machina. While most victims you rescue run for their lives, the Hypello simply walks away.
- The various comical ways Shinra's CommSpheres go down in Chapter 5, from being eaten by a dog to being pecked by a Chocobo to being punched out by Barthello.
- This troper felt the scene where Beclem kicks a blitzball at Keepa was funny. When hit by the blitzball, Keepa flies backwards into a nearby wall. Also overlaps with awesome. Here's the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5bWWuyTSY
- One of the funniest moments in the game for me was when Yuna saw a recording of "Tidus" trying so save someone named "Lenne". To say she did not take it well is an understatement. And it was hilarious.
- Two, both related to Yuna's heroic tendencies. First there's the part where Yuna just can't say no to helping out, and Shinra's response is: "Hero. Summoner. Doormat." Then there's the part where Tobli is about to get Yuna to agree to sell tickets for him, and Paine figures out before she does that she's about to be roped into something she'll regret.
Paine: Yuna. Run.
- The massaging of Leblanc. It's right up there with Mimete's infamous Twister scene from Sailor Moon. Especially if you get the right area. Imagine this line from Yuna, taken out of context
"She fell asleep? I'm that good?"
- Yuna's reaction to Baralai implying the two of them were supposed to be married.
- This Gag Echo when Leblanc stole the half sphere from Zanarkand.
Yuna: Oh poop. note
Rikku: Yunie, don't talk like that.
Yuna: I'm just copying you.
- The entirety of the Hot Spring scene. Rikku approaches Yuna, has a peek and says "I know who's got it going on". She then tries to check Paine out as well, only for the two of them to gang up on her. Brother interrupts them asking what's going on. When Yuna responds "a little dip" he says he'll be right there. We then hear a bonk sound and Buddy's voice says "Don't worry, I knocked him out".
- Just before the scene, the girls are wondering whether or not to use the spring. Rikku says "on sacred ground". Paine's response? "No one's looking"
- One of the Bonus Bosses is called King VERMIN!.
- The amusing sound Shinra's suit makes when he's walking around, notably when he's planting CommSpheres around Spira.
- In Gippal's Sphere, Auron has a cameo and makes the comment "Even a jackass can save the world."
- Wakka shouting Get a Room! when Yuna and Tidus are reunited.
- If you recruit him after defeating him, Almighty Shinra has a few quips to him. It still acts as smug as Shinra does, and even hums the "Gullwings Go" theme upon a victory.
- Rikku's special attacks in the Festivalist Dressphere. She makes the little goldfish in her baggy grow HUGE and fly at the enemy. One of her battle quotes is even "Fly my pretties!"
- Some of the Fiend Tales can be pretty funny as well.