- Final Fantasy X-2 may not have many of these, but there is at least one, courtesy of Yuna in her bluntest line ever, when Nooj describes to her how he'll get re-possessed by Shuyin allowing them to kill the unsent:
- Auron gets yet another epic one-liner in a treasure sphere (Gippal's Sphere/"Jackasses", if you were wondering): "Only a jackass can change the world."
- The Gullwings raiding Kilika Temple at the end of Chapter 1. Yuna fully reveals her new personality and decides to steal the sphere, with a triumphant feel. After fighting her way through the crowded forests to the temple, they have to fight a giant, impossibly-tough looking boss. This is the real Moment of Awesome, when they take the Awesome Sphere. Everybody there is genuinely shocked as they escape back to the airship while basically giving them the middle finger.
- The concert in Chapter 4, with "Thousand Words".
- Kimahri taking out Garik, proving he is a true Elder, and in the process earning his loyalty.
- Get an Episode Complete for Besaid in Chapter 5, and Wakka names his newborn child "Vidina", which is Al Bhed for "Future". This is a person who was previously an unquestioningly devout believer of Yevon who had a huge bone to pick with the technologically advanced Al Bhed simply because Yevon teaches that Technology Is Evil until Rikku asked him why he hated her for being Al Bhed, but not the half-Al Bhed Yuna. Talk about some serious Character Development.
- Getting the Ronso to change their mind about wiping the Guado off the map and to realize that true strength lies in avoiding conflict in the first place.
- Equipping Paine with her unique Dress Sphere. All she has to say is one word:
- For those who actually played the prequel until the very end, the entirety of X-2 is this. Because, unlike XIII-2 and the sequels to VII, X-2's Spira had a permanent change for the better, in no small part due to Yuna and company's hard work in the previous story. Sin is gone, and people no longer need to fear for their lives, nor have to resign themselves to a religion that turned out to be oppressive, and now can focus on further developing society.