- At the end of 'Georgie Must Die', Earl is given a key to the city by the Chief Elder for giving Georgie a well-deserved punch on behalf of annoyed parents everywhere. Earl's response?
- Any Earl-Baby interaction. Always good for a laugh.
- Earl singing "How Lovely to Be a Woman" in 'And the Winner Is'.
- Baby being named "Augh Augh I'm Dying You Idiot".
- This dialogue:
Baby: Give me a cookie!
Fran: Here. Now what do you say?
Fran: No that's not it. What is it?
Baby: Give me!
Fran: What's the magic word?
Baby: Why? You don't know it either?
Fran: I know it and so do you.
[a mouse snatches Baby's cookie and runs back into the hole]
Fran: Oh no. Crying isn't gonna help.
Baby: My cookie's gone!
Fran: Because you ate it.
Baby: The cookie creature took it!
Fran: Oh, so it was the cookie creature.
Baby: Don't talk down to me!
Fran: This is between you and the cookie creature.
Baby: Oh well, thanks for nothing!
- This dialogue from 'What Sexu-Al Harris Meant'. Earl has just been told by Fran to help Monica get the tree pushing job at Wesayso;
A female tree-pusher?
You can't be serious! That's ludicrous! I'd be a laughingstock! (Gilligan Cut to Richfield's office)
Earl: There's someone outside I'd like you to meet.
Richfield: (Sees Monica) Ahh, you brought me a female. Nice gesture. Thing is, I already have a wife.
Earl: Oh, thank you! But, uh...actually...she's here for the (Mumbles) treepushingjob.
Richfield: WHAT!? A female tree-pusher!? You can't be serious, that's ludicrous! You're a laughingstock!
Earl: Just as I predicted.
- The scene from "Terrible Twos" when Baby slingshots his baby bottle at the TV. What show is playing? Blarney.
- This dialogue from "Driving Miss Ethyl":
Ethyl: [reading road map] According to this map, we've wandered completely out of known civilization. We've passed the Mysterious Gorge and the River of Blood and now we're deep in the heart of the Valley of the... Roosters.
Earl: What?! Your eyes are shot! Let me see that map. Here we are...and it's not Valley of the Roosters, it's Valley of the Monsters. Monsters! That doesn't even sound like "roosters".
Ethyl: See any... roosters out there?
Earl: No, just an inky dark terrifying void.
Ethyl: Maybe we should turn around.
(A large monster then approaches them)
Earl: Uh, cock-a-doodle-doo?
- This bit from "Unmarried... With Children":
Earl: This is one of those moments in life that's just miserable and rotten for every one of us.
(Ethyl enters celebrating)
Ethyl: (singing) Happy days are here again! My daughter's free from fat boy! My daughter's free from fat boy! Happy days are here again!
- "A New Leaf": Robbie, Earl, and Charlene being under the effects of the Happy Plant.
- The Blarney Home Video Library commercial from "Into the Woods".
- From the same episode, the antics of Woody, especially when he says "I've got milkshakes, pixie sticks... RAW COOKIE DOUGH!!!"
- This dialogue from "Germ Warfare":
Fran: It's the phone bill and it's just a little more then I expected.
Earl: 4,563,000 dollars?!
Fran: That's our phone number.
- Many of the Dino TV show spots seen throughout the series.
- Lyzzard Skyzzard's "I'm Better Than You" music video in "Switched at Birth".