- Most examples are due to Narm, but one or two lines are intentionally amusing.
Miss B. Haven: (flirting with Freeze) Freezie, I'm hot.
- Most of Freeze's puns.
- "MERRRRRRCCYYYYY?!?! I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy!"
- "You are not sending me to the cooler!"
- "Stay cool, bird-boy!"
- "Can you be cold, Batman?!"
- "All right, everyone! CHILL!"
- "Cool party!"
- "It's a cold town."
- "Allow me to break the ice..."
- "If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday's finest! It is time...to FEAST!"
- "Let's kick some ICE!!!"
- "Tonight's forecast—a freeze is coming!"
- "FREEZE IN HELL, BATMAN!!!"
- "IT'S WINTER FOREVER HERE IN GOTHAM!"
- Shortly after Freeze attacks the charity auction and makes a getaway, Batman heads off in pursuit of Freeze, but Robin lingers behind, entranced by Poison Ivy, forcing Batman to come back, grab Robin's arm, and pull him away.
- CRASH! "Hi, Freeze. I'm Batman."
- Freeze shouting "KILL THE HEROES! YES! KILL THEM! KILL THEM! YES!" as his Mooks leap out and advance on the Dynamic Duo.
- Freeze wearing a blue robe and polar bear slippers, and urging his Mooks to sing along with a Christmas special before finally giving up.
C'MON, SING! SING! LOUDER, C'MON! SING! SING! (throws up hands) Ah...
- This bit with Dr. Woodrue after Pamela calls him out for his experiments:
Woodrue: (after attacking Pamela) Yes. Yes, let the toxins and chemicals burn a grave for you deep into the earth you love so much! Bye-bye, dear! FELLOW MANIACS! BIDDING...BEGINS!
- Batman's credit card. That lasts forever.
Batman: Never leave the cave without it.
- "A laundry service that delivers! Wow!"
- "You LIE!"
- The sad look on Freeze's face after Batman apprehends him.
- Before that, Freeze hits the coming Batmobile with an ice blast and believes the Bat is dead. He laughs evilly...until he looks and sees that Batman not only survived, but is swooping down toward him. His reaction right before Batman crashes through the window of his vehicle is priceless.
: Hahahaha! (spots Batman swooping in
- This little gem after Freeze and Bane crash into the observatory and come upon two technicians working on the telescope Freeze needs to use his freezing engine.
Freeze: Hi! Oh, I'm sorry about the door! Is the party over?
- The Mood Whiplash that ensues when one of Freeze's henchmen interrupts him watching home videos of him and his wife, and Freeze shoots him an angry glare before picking up his ice gun and freezing the henchman, followed by this line:
Freeze: I hate when people talk during the movie!
- More exchanges between Ivy and Freeze:
Ivy: What are you, about a fifty big-and-tall?
: No. I always go a size smaller; makes me look slimmer!
Freeze: I'm running on empty. I need to get more diamonds from my hideout!
Ivy: I'll help you grab your rocks!
- This exchange between the Dynamic Duo:
Robin: I can't believe we were fighting over a bad guy.
Batman: Bad, yes. Guy, no.
Batman: Nice stems, though.
Robin: Buds, too.
Batman: Yeah, those were nice.
- Freeze and Ivy's first interaction at the auction:
Freeze: Well, look at you. Let me guess...Plant Girl? Vine Lady, huh? Hand over the diamond, Garden Gal, or I'll turn you to mulch!
(Ivy tries using her pheromones on Freeze)
- When someone falls to the floor nearby a few seconds afterward, Freeze goes "Oh! That's my exit cue!"
- After Freeze freezes Robin and makes his escape, he seals the hole he escapes through behind him with an ice blast, then leans back into view, wipes away some condensation, and waves at Batman before leaving.
- During Freeze's attack at the auction, Batman fights one of Freeze's goons and knocks him out by driving his fist through an object the goon had been wielding as a weapon. As the goon stands dazed before falling over, we get this:
Batman: (very deadpan) Good night.
- While arguing with Dick about Poison Ivy, Bruce goes "She wants to kill you, Dick, and you're not thinking straight." The way Clooney says "Dick" is hilarious.
- At the start of the movie, Batman and Robin are standing in the Batcave after suiting up and watching the Batmobile rise up. Once the Batmobile finally arrives, this exchange follows:
Robin: I want a car.
(Batman looks at Robin, as if to ask "Really?")
: This is why Superman