Tear Jerker: Batman & Robin
- Mr. Freeze's reaction after Poison Ivy falsely informs him that Batman killed Freeze's wife is genuinely touching.
- At the end, Batman reveals to Freeze that he saved his wife, and has moved her to a secure facility where Freeze can continue his work for a cure. In the meantime, he tells Freeze Alfred also has MacGregor's Diseaseand invokes a I Know You Are In There Somewhere Fight moment when he encourages Victor to remember the man his wife loved, and help him. Freeze thinks it over a moment, and then gives him the cure he needs.
- The conversation between Bruce and the ill Alfred, in what might have been their last moment together, and thus, tell each other what the other has meant to them in their lives. Say what you like about the rest of this movie, but the prospect of Alfred dying is genuinely sad, especially as played by master thespian and professional Cool Old Guy Michael Gough.
Bruce: I still have you, Alfred.Alfred: I shan't be here forever.
- The brief scene of Mr. Freeze carving a tiny sculpture of his wife into a makeshift music box is rather touching amidst the sound and fury and a nice reference to the animated series.
- Freeze watching home movies of his wedding.
- After The Dynamic Duo suit up and have the usual banter with Alfred, as soon as they leave, the once composed Alfred starts looking as if he's in pain. This was the first sign that he was dying.