- Whatever you may think about the movie, the scene where Alfred gives Barbara the disk containing all the knowledge about Bruce and Dick's superhero identities is sweet, because it shows that the aging butler truly loved them as his own children.
It's the sacred trust of two good men whom I have the honor of calling "son."
- "There is no defeat in death, Master Bruce. Victory comes in defending what we know is right while we still live."
- Freeze gives Batman the cure to MacGregor's Syndrome so that he can save Alfred, whilst Batman promises Freeze a special cell in Arkham where he might be able to continue his work on her.
Take two of these... and call me in the morning.
- Speaking of Freeze and his wife, there's the scene where he dismisses the advances of a completely devoted henchwoman out of loyalty to Mrs. Fries.
- At the end, a completely-cured Alfred coming downstairs and sharing a happy reunion with Bruce, Dick, and Barbara.
- Also Bruce repeating Dick's words about trusting your partner, and the two men accepting Barbara into their fold.
- In a way, Robin's interactions with Ivy in her lair. Robin by this point has snapped out of his blind love obsession but still comes to her and tells her he loves her enough to want to be with her, but only if she turns good and says he'll kiss her after she tells him what he wants. He also stays long enough to kiss her as she asks, perhaps to test once and for all if her love for him was real. He might have been really hoping that she would change sides for real so they could be together when it was over.
- In the bike racing scene, Dick is still wearing his Robin helmet, which can remind one of his anecdote about the origins of the name in the previous movie.
- When the media gave Alicia Silverstone hell for having gained a little weight, Joel Schumacher basically responded, "Yeah, she put on a few pounds, so what?"
- Despite the backlash the film gets and the shame some of his co-stars and crew have publicly expressed over the movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger has stated he still has no regrets making it and doesn't deny what a fun time he seemed to have had.