Funny: Attack of the Clones
- Obi-Wan's amusing yet morbid Call Forward remark: "Why do I have the feeling you're going to be the death of me?"
- ...Which is exactly what happens in Episode IV.
- Anakin's "Not again," when his lightsaber is destroyed. Which becomes something of a Brick Joke later when someone apparently expected this to happen, as they brought him a spare.
- The way he finds out about his lightsaber. He comes up ready to fight and beings his weapon up-only to see that it's cut in half.
- The entire sequence where Yoda has the class of Padawans explain to Obi-Wan why information on Kamino is missing in the Archives. The tone of his voice obviously suggests that what he means is, "Figure it out, these kids can. Slowing you down, what is?"
- Obi-Wan uses the Force to open what was earlier established to be an automatic door.
- When Anakin and Padmé are being chained up next to Obi-Wan for public Roman-style execution, Obi-Wan gives Anakin a death glare and Anakin responds thusly:
- The expression on Obi-Wan's face as he says this (right after glancing up at his chains and then looking back to Anakin) is a hilarious mix of sarcasm, false congratulations and frustration.
- At the start of the arena fight in Episode II when Padme climbs the pillar:
- Anakin: What about Padme?Obi-Wan: She seems to be on top of things.
- As Anakin and Padme have their first kiss at the lake house a soft version of their love theme plays. When Padme quickly breaks it off the music also cuts out! Also Anakin's face afterwards like he's thinking "What the hell?!"
- In the documentary "From Puppets To Pixels" included on the special features, George describes Yoda as the "illegitimate child of Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy."
- C3PO gets his head separated from his main structure, and fused onto a battle droid's body:
"DIE, Jedi dogs! Oh... what did I say?"
"I'm programmed for etiquette, not destruction!"
- Also from that scene:
- And the battle droid's reaction:
- Kit Fisto defeating the battle droid 3PO, and grinning before jumping back into the fight.
- During the Arena battle, Anakin and Padme take cover in an overturned chariot and engage in some Casual Danger Dialogue. Padme goes straight from delivering a Call Back one-liner, with a flirty look on her face, to having this horribly distressed look on her face as she goes back to shooting at the enemy.
- Obi-Wan vs. Jango in the rain. Jango falls off the edge, and Obi-Wan gets an Oh, Crap when he remembers that the two of them are essentially tied to each other.
Obi-Wan: Oh, not good.
- The following exchange between Obi-Wan and a man named Elan Sleazebagganno:
- Elan: You wanna buy some deathsticks?Elan: I don't want to sell you deathsticks.Obi-Wan: You want to go home and re-think your life.Elan: [gets up and leaves] I want to go home and re-think my life.
- Even funnier if you know the Expanded Universe: Elan found an honest job after that.
- Funny Background Event: as Padme is packing her clothes, two droids are shown putting in a brand new window in her bedroom.
- Obi-Wan is fighting Jango Fett, and kicks Jango off of the platform they're on. Then he realizes that he's still bound to Jango's cable.
Obi-Wan: (dejected) Oh, not good!
- Apparently, Anakin can't keep his feet too well, and Jango Fett likes tap dancing in the rain.
- While C3PO is suffering comically, R2D2 gives a beep that can only mean "Great, I have to save his butt again."
- Towards the end, as Anakin saves Obi-Wan from a finishing blow by Count Dooku, moments after he was struck by his Force lightning.
Dooku: That was brave, boy, but foolish. I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson.Anakin: I'm a slow learner.
- Also, Yoda transforming into a Tasmanian Devil-caliber spinning bouncing whirlwind of lightsaber fury for his duel with Count Douku... and then picking up his staff afterward and shuffling away like an enfeebled old man.