Famous Last Words: Marvel Cinematic Universe
open/close all folders
- "Don't waste it... Don't waste your life... St...ark..." Ho Yinsen, dying from the gunshot wounds he got to buy Tony Stark time to boot up the first Iron Man suit.
- "I will give you these designs, as a gift, and in return, you will gift me with an army of metal soldiers." Raza, before being disposed of by Stane
- "Hold still, you little prick!" Obadiah Stane, who is then killed by Stark Industries' arc reactor
- "Now it's time for both of us to go." Stane's last words in a deleted scene, where he survived the initial arc reactor malfunction, but falls through the damaged roof onto the arc reactor, killing him.
- "Wow." Stan Lee's cameo character, who apparently dies from Gamma Radiation poisoning in a drink from Brazil.
- "So Banner's the only—" Major Kathleen Sparr
- "Sweet." Red Shirt finding a bazooka
- "Booyah!" Red Shirt firing a bazooka
- (In Russian) "I am sorry. All I can give you... is my knowledge." Anton Vanko
- "You lose." Ivan Vanko, before his armor and all the drones self-destruct.
- "We will only be the same when you lose everything. When you lose everything that you love." Vanko's last words in an alternative ending.
- "Run home, little princess." Random Frost Giant, before getting smacked by a provoked Thor.
- "It's said you can still hear and see what transpires around you. I hope it's true, so that you may know your end came at the hand of Laufey." Self-explanatory; he is then disposed of by Loki.
- "Fool! You cannot control the power you hold. You will burn!" The Church Keeper, who gets shot by Schmidt after he says, "I already have."
- "Stop him!" Dr. Abraham Erskine, before getting shot and killed by HYDRA agent Heinz Kruger
- "Cut off one head, (crunches Suicide Pill) two more shall take its place. Heil... HYDRA..." Heinz Kruger, committing suicide after being apprehended by Steve Rogers.
- "For making it clear how obviously mad you are." Nazi Major General Schneider, responding to Schmidt saying "For what?" after saying, "Thank you, Schmidt." Vaporized shortly after by a Tesseract-powered turret after the guy below.
- "You will be punished for your insolence. You will be brought before the führer himself!" Nazi Major Hutter, right before being vaporized by a Tesseract-powered turret
- "SCHMIDT!!!" Nazi Colonel General Roeder, right before being vaporized by a Tesseract-powered turret
- "I'm sorry, Herr Schmidt. We fought to the last man." A German officer, before being killed by Red Skull for failing him, who noted the inaccuracy of the officer's claim with a reply of "Evidently not."
- "I had him on the ropes." James "Bucky" Barnes, prior to his transformation into The Winter Soldier.
- "CUT OFF ONE HEAD, TWO MORE SHALL—" HYDRA Red Shirt during the final battle
- "What have you done? No...!" Johan Schmidt (aka The Red Skull), right before being apparently vaporized by the Tesseract
- "We'll have the band play something slow. I'd hate to step on your—" Steve Rogers (AKA Captain America), right before being frozen for seventy years
- "It's okay, boss. This was never going to work if they hadn't have something to..." Agent Phil Coulson. He gets better.
- "Savin, help! Help me!" Jack Taggert, as he explodes from Extremis
- "Deputy, get this woman—" Tennessee Sheriff, before being killed by Ellen Brandt, one of Killian's mooks
- "That all you got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?" Ellen Brandt, while trying to kill Tony Stark
- "What about you? What happens if you get too hot?" Maya Hansen, before being killed by Aldrich Killian
- "How did we get this shift?" Mansion Mook #1, killed seconds later by a laser blast from one of the hand pieces of the Mark 42
- (Referring to President Ellis) "He's not here. Try the jet stream? Speaking of which, go fish." Eric Savin, as he blows a hole in Air Force One, sending passengers flying out, killed by Iron Man's unibeam shortly after.
- "No more false faces. You said you wanted the Mandarin. You're looking right at him. It was always me, Tony. Right from the start. I AM THE MANDARIN!" Aldrich Killian, the self-proclaimed Mandarin (he's just using the name), before being defeated by Pepper Potts (who was injected with Extremis earlier)
- "I will never tell you." Frigga, answering Malekith's question on where the Aether is, right before being killed by Kurse for not cooperating with Malekith
- (In the Dark Elf Language) "He is an enemy of Asgard, he was locked in a cell." Dark Elf Algrim (aka Kurse). Killed by one of his blackhole grenades on his belt after stabbing Loki.
- "Do you think that this can be stopped? The Aether can not be destroyed." Malekith, before his crushing defeat.
- "Admit it, Captain, we are, both of us, men out of time!" Arnim Zola, before a missile destroys the facility along with the computers with Zola's conscience.
- "Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I forgot my phone." Renata, right before being killed by Secretary Pierce because she saw him talking with The Winter Soldier in his home, to which Pierce says, "Oh, Renata, I wish you would've knocked.".
- "What!? Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea!" Agent Jasper Sitwell, who, right after saying this, gets thrown out of the car by The Winter Soldier
- "Hail... HYDRA..." Alexander Pierce, dying from the gunshot wounds inflicted on him by Nick Fury.
- "Take my hand...." Meredith Quill, who loses her life to cancer.
- "Mind your tongue! You will show respect in his presence, you simpering pinion!" The Other, right before being killed by Ronan.
- "No!" Kyln Warden, as he is killed by Nebula.
- "I will no longer be your slave!" Carina, before she grabs the purple Infinity Stone to kill herself.
- "You will never make it to Ronan!" Korath the Pursuer, while fighting Drax, who forcibly removes Korath's implants.
- "Rocket!" Saal, before his ship gets crushed by Ronan's ship.
- "We are Groot." Self-explanatory; he gets better.
- "You're mortal! How?!" Ronan the Accuser, before he is obliterated by the power of the Infinity Stone via Peter Quill and his buds, to which Quill replies, "You said it yourself, bitch. We're The Guardians of the Galaxy.".
- "You didn't see that coming." Pietro Maximoff (aka Quicksilver), who performed a Heroic Sacrifice protecting Hawkeye and a kid from being shot to death by machine gun fire from a Ultron-commandeered quinjet.
- "You're unbearably naïve." Ultron, before his last body is lasered by Vision.
- "Sorry, sweetheart, you have to help daddy pay for his mistakes." Darren Cross (aka Yellowjacket), who is killed when Ant-Man goes sub-atomic and sabotages his suit to reduce him into nothing.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- "Oh, God." The Englishman, before he is prosthetic eye kills him.
- "We're here to get you out." Quan Chen
- "We can take the name "Scorch", and make it mean something." Dr. Debbie, before getting burned to death by Chan
- "It already does." Chan Ho Yin (aka Scorch)
- "Go." Fireman Tony Diaz
- "No! Please, don't do th—" Brian Hayward
- "Keep him safe. Take care of my boy!" Mike Peterson, prior to his transformation into Deathlok.
- "Yes, I'm here." Edison Po, right before being killed by the phone he's holding when The Clairvoyant no longer considers him useful.
- "Apparently there's been a misunderstanding. We delivered the package as promised. If we could just speak to Mr. Quinn—" Sofia
- "Let. Her. Go." Carlo Mancini
- "What do you think, Agent Ward? You shot the wrong Clairvoyant before. Care to shoot the right one?" Victoria Hand, right before being killed by the HYDRA affiliated Grant Ward
- "I guess living on the edge really pays off sometimes." Eric Koenig, before being killed offscreen by Ward.
- "There's a reason why they say "Cut off the head." Now, I'll be unst—" John "The Clairvoyant" Garret, right before being vaporized by a 0-8-4-wielding Phil Coulson.
- "I don't want to die." Isabelle Hartley, who dies alongside Idaho in the car crash which kills everybody except Hunter.
- "They threatened me, said you were dangerous!" Elias
- "Take a team and sweep this place floor by floor." Daniel Whitehall, who is then killed by Phil Coulson, much to the anger of Cal.
- "No... NO!" Agent Antoine "Trip" Triplett, who smashes the Obelisk to try to stop whatever was happening, but ultimately gets Taken for Granite, and shattered when Skye reawakens as the Inhuman, Quake.
- "Sir, look out!" Sunil Bakshi to Grant Ward, before taking the splinter bomb that Simmons was going to use to kill Ward, which reduces Bakshi to ash.
- "You're gonna get everyone killed, you crazy—" Robert Gonzales to Jiaying as he is petrified by the power of the Diviner in her pre-emptive strike against S.H.I.E.L.D.
- "Even in the darkness, they will see the truth." Raina, whose throat is then slit by Jiaying
- "Baby..." Kara Palamas (aka Agent 33), who is mistakenly gunned down by Ward who believed she was Agent May.
- "Cal, what are you doing?" Jiaying, who is then killed by Cal, trying to save Skye from being killed by her, and to spare Skye from being the one to kill her.
- "Atta girl." Roger Dooley, to Peggy Carter
- "Just once, I want Mattie to hear people cheer for his old man. Just once." Jack Murdock
- "This is how he negotiates, huh?" Prohashka
- "You should have just killed me, you coward." John Healy
- "Second floor! Perp in mask! Wounded civilian—" Officer Sullivan
- "Is it my turn for this?" Detective Blake
- "You believe this kid? He gets that shit from you." Bill Fisk
- "It is not enough." Nobu
- "Miss Page—" James Wesley
- "I wrote a lot of stories in my years pushing ink. You know how many times people have threatened me, get me to keep my mouth shut?" Ben Urich
- "Wait, wait!" Leland Owlsley
Iron Man: I am Iron Man
- "Don't waste it... don't waste your life..." Ho Yinsen
- "Well... When you put it that way..." Mikhail Fjodorov
- "Don't—Don't give in, Natasha—" Gennady Markov
- "She's retargeted the bloody missiles from the ground. Point them back correctly! Quickly, now!" Richard Frampton
- "I know I'm not you. I'm better. I win." Sofia
- "He's going for the serum! Stop—" Dr. Abraham Erskine
- "Don't force my hand." Madame Masque
- "Let's see which of us is strongest!" Bi-Beast
- "I guess this is a draw. The genie is out of the bottle. We've done our part. We've brought a great gift to the world and now it is time to go. That is the law of nature, Tony." Obadiah Stane. Tony watches him fall and answers, "And that is the law of gravity."