Characters: The Weekenders
open/close all folders
"Isn't there a way to do this that preserves our essential laziness?"
Tino is the good-hearted de-facto leader and unanimous “neurotic” of the group. He gets through his days and situations by cutting smart, sarcastic and witty remarks (and breaking the forth wall
). When threatened, he can appear to be a bit of a coward, but despite his neurotic and flighty personality, he has proven on many occasions to be resourceful, and brave.
Lorraine "Lor" Mcquarrie
Carver René Descartes
Petratishkovna "Tish" Katsufrakis
Bluke and Francis
- Big Fun: Bluke is pretty chubby, and he's very nice. He also apparently likes to do magic tricks.
- Creepy Child: Francis, although she's harmless.
- The Hyena: Francis has a very creepy giggle.
- Kind Hearted Simpleton: Bluke.
- Knife Nut: Francis likes pointy things.
- The Load: The gang treat Bluke like this in 'The Tao of Bluke', but he ends up actually winning them second place.
- Which ended up being the better prize. Bluke reasons that "You can split a pizza five ways, but how do you split a pool table?"
- Those Two Guys: Although Bluke sometimes features in episodes by himself.
Colby and Brie
- Dull Surprise: They never, ever show much emotion.
- Heel Realization: After Brie becomes uncool in 'Uncool World' and becomes on the receiving end of being mocked, she realises how hurtful it is and decrees that both she and Colby stop doing it once they both become cool again.
- Jerkass: They like to verbally tear down others for not being as 'cool' as them- they almost make Bluke cry before Tino calls them out on it.
- Like Is, Like, a Comma
- Not So Above It All: Brie is a fan of "Li'l Muffins", like several uncool kids.
- Sunglasses at Night: Brie never takes hers off- the sun burns her eyes.
- Ungrateful Bitch: Brie never even thanks the gang in 'Uncool World' for helping her out after Colby ditched her.