Trivia: The Weekenders
- All-Star Cast: Jason Marsden, Grey DeLisle, Phil LaMarr and Kath Soucie play Tino, Lor, Carver and Tish respectively, as well as many other background characters. Jeff Bennett, Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong and Cree Summer are among the recurring voice talents.
- Channel Hop: The show started out on ABC. Then One Saturday Morning went defunct and the remaining episodes aired on Toon Disney in 2003.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Grey DeLisle as Lor, otherwise know as Sam and Azula.
- She was also Nalia, Viconia, and the Handmaiden. And Mandy from the Grim Adventures.
- Tino and Carver's voice actors also did voice acting in other popular cartoons such as The Fairly Oddparents, Teen Titans, and, the most notable, Static Shock (in which the pair are once again main character best friends with one white and the other black). Carver has voiced dozens of other characters throughout his career and played Marvin in Pulp Fiction and was a cast member on MA Dtv (the Saturday Night Live-meets-In Living Color knock-off that aired from 1995 to 2009) during its early seasons.
- The incredible voice talents of Kath Soucie. 90's kids would immediately recognize her as the voice of Phil and Lil from Rugrats, or Sally Acorn from Sonic Sat Am (which also aired on ABC). And the younger audience would probably know her as Dusty from Handy Manny. She's also provided voices for major supporting characters from Captain Planet, Hey Arnold!, Mike, Lu & Og, and As Told by Ginger, among others.
- The theme song is sung by Wayne Brady of Whose Line Is It Anyway? fame.
- Screwed by the Network: Disney put this show on at the same time slot as Pokemon, while the big Pokemon boom was happening. Make of that what you will.