Back to the main page.
The Hero of the story. A male Ninja with a huge crush on his master's daughter, Yuki. His companion Kosuke is always at his side. The two communicate through the signs Kosuke holds up. It's revealed that the two both lost their mothers and feel a bond between each other because of it.After the Time Skip Yuki and Kagetora are married.
- Accidental Pervert: In one of the earliest chapters.
- Chick Magnet
- The Hero
- Highly-Visible Ninja: At times.
- Married to the Job: Until he marries Yuki.
- Ninja Log: He's fond of using them.
- Older Than He Looks: He's graduating high school by the end of the series but he still looks 15 or 16.
- Stalker Without a Crush: In one chapter he stalks Yuki (before he falls in love with her).
- Stealth Clothes: Wears these often.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: Surprisingly, gets these from Yuki.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
Yuki ToudouThe daughter of Kagetora's master. Initially, she sees Kagetora as an older brother. Despite coming froma wealhy family, she does not have many Ojou traits. Yuki is always distracting Kagetora despite being unaware of the fact.
- Action Girl: Eventually.
- Badass Adorable
- Cute Bruiser
- Cute Clumsy Girl: And how!
- Moe Stare: Very often to Kagetora.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Ojou: Averted mostly.
- Oblivious to Love: Most of the story is Kagetora trying to explain his feelings.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Eventually.
- She's Got Legs
KosukeA ninja monkey that always follows Kagetora around. Although he is somewhat snakry he cares deeply for Kagetora.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Wears these often, as part of an on-going gag.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter