Characters: Harvest Moon Tale Of Two Towns
Characters appearing in Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns.See also:
- Harvest Moon Original Series: The original SNES game
- Harvest Moon Game Boy: The Game Boy/Game Boy Color series (Harvest Moon 3)
- Harvest Moon 64: Harvest Moon 64
- Harvest Moon: Mineral Town: Back to Nature, and Friends of Mineral Town
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life: A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life and AWL: Special Edition
- Harvest Moon Save The Homeland: Save the Homeland and Hero of Leaf Valley
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody: Magical Melody
- Harvest Moon DS: Harvest Moon DS and DS Cute
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness: Island of Happiness, Sunshine Islands and Frantic Farming
- Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility: Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade
- Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon My Little Shop
- Harvest Moon A New Beginning: A New Beginning
- Story Of Seasons: Story Of Seasons
- For Alisa, Pierre, and Nathan, see Island of Happiness. For Dirk, Enrique, Raul, and Diego, see Grand Bazaar.
ProtagonistThe main character.
- Hair Decorations: Most of the female protagonist's outfits include a hairband or headscarf.
- The Hero: The female protagonist is this for the bachelorettes and the male protagonist is this for the bachelors.
- Heroic Mime
- Skirt over Slacks: Several of the female protagonist's outfits.
open/close all folders
Bachelors and Bachelorettes
GeorgiaA girl who works in her father's pet shop in Bluebell.
- The Big Guy: Probably the most physhically fit of the bachelorettes since she deals with horses on a daily basis. And considering Kana's love of horses and his big guy status...
- Fiery Redhead
- Hair Decorations
- Lethal Chef: Her horrible cooking often leads Bluebell to losing cooking competitions.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping
- Tom Boy: To Laney's girly-girl
- Unknown Rival: To Kana. She claims to be in competition with him, but he apparently doesn't know about it since he never mentions her.
LaneyA girl who lives with her father in his cafe. Lives in Bluebell.
- Daddy's Girl
- Expy of Grand Bazaar's Marian.
- Girly-girl to Georgia's tomboy.
- Green Eyes
- The Lancer
- Sweet Tooth
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter
NoriHelps out her grandfather in his seed shop in Konohana.
- The Chick
- Cool Big Sis
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Definitely looks the part, and her wedding dress especially.
ReinaA botanist that studies plants in the mountains. Lives in her uncle's orchard in Konohana.
- Character Development: She's much more outgoing in Story Of Seasons.
- Defrosting the Ice Queen: A minor example.
- Detached Sleeves
- Friend to All Living Things
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- The Smart Guy
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She's squicked by fish.
The OracleA strange lady who studies alchemy and lives in the mountains.
- Curtains Match The Windows
- Loners Are Freaks
- Older Than They Look
- Really 700 Years Old
- The Sixth Ranger: Switches between this and The Smart Guy.
AshA friendly guy that works on his family's Animal Shop in Bluebell.
CamA man living in Howard's cafe in Bluebell. Owns a small flower shop.
- The Chick: His gentle nature and love of flowers and cats make him this.
- Cuteness Proximity
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Nice Hat
HiroA young man living in Konohana who is a doctor-in-training. Ayame's apprentice.
- Anti-Role Model: Subverted in that he really admires his father who is also a doctor.
- Dressed to Heal: Always wears a stethoscope.
- Gender-Blender Name: His name is Chihiro in the original Japanese version.
- Hospital Cutie
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The sensitive guy to Kana's manly man.
- The Smart Guy
KanaOwns the pet shop in Konohana. Has a great love of horses.
- The Big Guy: Of the six bachelors.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The manly man to Hiro's sensitive guy.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps
- Unknown Rival: Georgia claims that she "can't lose to the guy from Konohana", but Kana apparently has no idea of her one-sided rivalry.
MikhailA mysterious traveling violinist.
Mayor of Bluebell. Rival to Ina.
- Cool Old Guy: Unless he's around Ina.
- Happily Married: To Rose.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Goes full a-hole when Bluebell wins the Cooking Festival. He gets better later.
- Trash Talk: Inevitable once every week, especially when he's rivals with the other town's mayor. He gets better.
Ash's little sister. Runs a booth at their mother's shop that sells livestock food, treats and medicine.
- Cheerful Child
- Father, I Want to Marry My Brother
- Hair Decorations: The ribbons on her ponytails.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Inverted in that it's her brother that's off limits should any girl get closer to him. If you choose to marry Ash, she will protest, though when her mother explains that you'll become her sister, she gives her blessing.
Town carpenter. She'll be in charge of any farm expansions or improvement or the opening of the tunnel between the two towns.
Runs the Bluebell pet and horse shop with help from his daughter, Georgia. Generally happy and good-natured. Wears an unfortunately designed sweater.
- Homemade Sweater From Hell: He's apparently never noticed that his sweater design looks like two horses staring at manure piles.
- Perpetual Smiler
Laney's father. Owns the local cafe. Personality and physical appearance do not match up.
- Camp Straight: Presumably.
- Chef of Iron
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: According to Laney, Howard is a dynamite cook who happens to get carried away with decoration.
- Gentle Giant
- Real Men Wear Pink: Or deck their bedrooms out in it.
Runs the local livestock store, with help from her kids, Ash and Cheryl.
- Expy: Of Mirabelle from Sunshine Islands.
Mayor of Konohana, mother to Rahi. A no-nonsense woman with a strong sense of pride in her town. Fierce rival to Rutger. Dresses in Thai-influnenced clothing
- Does Not Like Spam: Ina is not a fan of sweets.
- Not So Different: She and Rutger have many likes in common, especially tea...
- Trash Talk: ...but she won't let a weekly Cooking Festival go without an exchange of this with him, early on anyway. Again, she gets better.
Laid back town doctor. Mentor to Hiro
Runs the local seed shop, with help from his granddaughter, Nori.
- Man Child: When he's not behind the counter, he's constantly talking about having fun and amusing himself and others.
- Miniature Senior Citizen
Reina's uncle. Runs the local orchard. Dresses and talks like a samurai.
Ina's young son. Has a crush on Ying.
Town blacksmith. Obsessed with pandas.
Granddaughter to Yun. Sent to live in Konohona by her parents, in hopes of improving her health.
- Companion Cube: Her stuffed panda.
- Ill Girl
- Puppy Love: With Rahi.
- Raised by Grandparents: Her parents work in some city and presumably never visit.
Ying's grandmother. Runs the local tea shop.