Sho Mikagami / Danzaiver! / "Exceptional Inspector"
- Badass Boast: "The power of the Supreme Ruler destroys evil! The ultimate hero! DANZAIVER!!"
- Determinator: As per the storyline, Sho is worn out once he clears the first third of the roster, and by two-thirds, Gally notes he can barely stand. To top it off, halfway through his Tactical Frame is overloaded, though this doesn't seem to affect Danzaiver! in the slightest.
- Fair Cop: Is a quite handsome policeman.
- Frickin' Laser Beams
- Henshin Hero: Of the Metal Heroes kind.
- The Hero
- Hot-Blooded: So much that even by the VA himself is already a tell-tale.
- Kill Sat: Lockon Seingreed!
- Knight in Shining Armor: To the twin sisters Yuri and Ruri. Yuri is his work partner, but she was kidnapped and taken to the Evil Zone to be Ihadurca's Barrier Maiden; Ruri, who wants to have her twin back, is his new partner and Mission Control.
- Large Ham
- Laser Blade
- Power Armor
- Sibling Triangle: Between him, Yuri and Ruri. Sho himself seems oblivious to their feelings... Until near the end of his story arc.
Setsuna Saizuki / "Guardian Angel"
Voiced by: Kyoko Hikami (JP), Moriah Seebold (EN)
- Badass Adorable
- Cool Sword: And it even has a name, "Klau Solaas".
- The Heroine: Acts like one.
- Magical Girl Warrior
- Our Fairies Are Different: Has several in her long ranged attack.
- Panty Shot: In some of her fighting animations.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
Voiced by: Kikuko Inoue (JP), Moriah Seebold (EN)
Linedwell Reinrix / "Medium at Daybreak"
Voiced by: Issei Futamata (JP), Rick Calvert (EN)
- Blood Knight
- Cool Sword: Shahal.
- Dark Is Evil
- Demonic Possession: His Evil Weapon, Shahal
- Satan: His sword is Satan incarnate as a sword.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
Erel Plowse / "The Mercenary"
Voiced by: Houko Kuwashima (JP), Susan Wakefield (EN)
- Badass Adorable
- Bounty Hunter
- Cute Bruiser
- Gainax Bounce: And HOW!
- Genki Girl
- Power Armor: Nephilm, doubling as Empathic Weapon. Its real name is Void, and was created by none other than Kakurine. Also, it was originally worn by a fellow bounty hunter and big sister figure Faily the Brave, who was killed whilst protecting Erel.
- Plucky Girl: So plucky that it powers up Nephilm.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: To Al. In Al's ending, she might have been promoted to Victorious Childhood Friend.
Gally 'Vanish' Gregman / "The Bounty Hunter"
- The Alcoholic: "I LIKE BOOZE."
- Badass Baritone
- The Big Guy
- Bounty Hunter
- Cultured Badass: A keen piano player.
- Happily Married: Though he tries to hide his penchant for drinking from his wife Sayaka
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: The game claims he's this, but his attitude towards his opponents can be rather harsh.
- Macross Missile Massacre
- Pet the Dog: In his fight with Al he mocks him at first but after defeating him and realizing he's doing it to save his home and Erel he vows to defeat Ihadulca for him.
- Power Armor: Which can shoot missiles, even!
Keiya Tenpouin - "The Man in the Shadow"
Voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa (JP), Chris Wilcox (EN)
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Very effective onmyouji. Kinda works as a counselor via letters.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Wants to defeat Ihadurca to snatch her power and revive his girlfriend Himika.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky
- With My Hands Tied: With the exception of his ultimate move, Keiya's left hand stays in his pocket the entire time when fighting.
Midori Himeno - "Grappler and Passionate"
- Badass Normal
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Boobs of Steel
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- The Lancer: To Setsuna.
- Large Ham: Even went to a Ham-to-Ham Combat with Danzaiver.
- Heir to the Dojo
- Martial Arts Headband
Alty Al Lazel - "Wizard"
- Badass Cape
- Crossdressing Voices
- Dude Looks Like a Lady
- Lawful Stupid: Rather than try to team up with the summoned warriors, Al gives up before the pre-fight cutscene even ends, and falls in line with the 'standard tournament for no reason' plot. We all cut him a break, since it's his sense of responsibility that leads him to trying to convince the warriors to let him, a native of I-Praseru, to settle their own hash.
- Magical Boy Warrior
- Playing with Fire
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Him and Erel
- The Smart Guy
- Teen Genius: Is the most powerful court magician, and the one who summoned all the warriors... at age 14. He is also quite good at the court-style (as in, of lords and ladies) martial arts.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Kakurine - "Priestess"
Voiced by: Omi Minami (JP), Moriah Seebold (EN)
- Curtains Match the Window
- Dark Magical Girl
- Killer Rabbit: A tiny girl in a frilly dress... and a really powerful priestess.
- Love Makes You Evil
- Obfuscating Stupidity: She drops the childlike voice and attitude when facing off against Ihadulca.
- Really 700 Years Old: Looks about ten years old. Turns out she's exactly 10,000 years older than that.
- Reincarnation Romance: Tremendously averted. Ihadulca is a court magician possessed by Kakurine's dearest friend/possible lover, Lea, but Kakurine wants the original Lea back and not Ihadulca.
- Yandere: Lea isn't interested in their relationship anymore, and perhaps never was except as a means to an end. That won't stop Kakurine from doing whatever is necessary, including forcing Lea into a mortal form, to get the "real" her back.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Ihadulca - "The Absolute Existence"
- Big Bad
- Dark Action Girl
- Demonic Possession: Ihadulca was originally a female court magician in the nation of Evna Abraku in I-Praseru called Ihadurca Il Imella, who disappeared several years ago. It's implied in her Personal Data she had feelings for Brain Zar Deline, Al's teacher. One of Ihadulca's victory poses has her drop her staff Vanalgando and scream "Oh no...she's still alive!" which implies the real Ihadulca is trying to regain control of her body...
- Evil Sounds Deep
- I Have Many Names: Aside from "Ihadulca" and "Lea," her true name, the Encyclopedia explains that depending on the incarnation she is also known as "Galaclva." Danzaiver mentions that he's fought someone by that name in Kakurine's story.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Sealed Evil Ina Can: But she's juuuuuust this close to escape, hence why Al summoned everyone to put a stop on it.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Ihadurca, or Ihadulca? You choose!
- Winged Humanoid
- Demonic Possession: She's possessing a female court magician called Ihadulca Il Imella.
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die: For Kakurine
- Posthumous Character