open/close all folders
Uncle Dolan Duk
The main character of most comics and videos, Dolan is basically a poorly-drawn, rape-faced Donald Duck. He is infamous for his coprophilia and his general cruelty towards the other toons.
- Catchphrase: "Goofy/Gooby pls"
- Depraved Bisexual: Just like real ducks.
- Evil Sounds Deep: In most YouTube videos, he's voiced by a deep-voiced Finnish text-to-speech engine. In the most famous example where he isn't ("The Uncle Dolan Show", where he's voiced by Microsoft Mike instead), he's more of a Jerkass Anti-Hero than a straight-out villain.
- Evil Uncle: Numerous comics feature him murdering and doing horrible things to his own nephews.
- Heel Realization: He has one in The Uncle Dolan Show when he realizes that the reason everything went wrong was because he asked Gooby to kill Spoderman. He didn't particularly care, though.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He does show sadness at Morky's Heroic Sacrifice during the first season climax of the Uncle Dolan Show and remorse about potentially being the reason why Dafty became evil during the second season.
- Master of Disguise: "accualy is Dolan!"
- Our Dragons Are Different: Plays the role of Reshiram in one parody series.
- Phrase Catcher: "fak u dolan".
Gooby / Ferrari Goofy
The second most-used character, Gooby is an Off Model version of Goofy who often gets cheated or abused by Dolan.
- Catch Phrase: "dolan y u do dis"
- Crosscast Role: Plays the role of Madoka in one parody series.
- Phrase Catcher: "gooby pls"
- The Dog Bites Back: Some comics have him lashing out on Dolan, with varying results.
- The Ingenue: Male example. His naivety and lack of depravity make him a prime target for Dolan's antics.
- The Internet is for Porn: Episode 4 Season 3 of the Uncle Dolan Show shows that he loves porn.
- One-Winged Angel: Apparently, both he and Ferrari Goofy are transformations of the real Goofy, with his final form being some sort of Eldritch Abomination.
- They Killed Kenny: Dies a lot. Twice in the Uncle Dolan Show continuity.
- Too Dumb to Live: Why does he keep trusting Dolan?
A version of Goofy who drives a Ferrari, he almost gets screwed over Dolan but usually raises his suspicions before it's too late. It's unclear whether or not he's the same character as Gooby, though it probably depends on the writer.
- Depending on the Writer: Whether or not Ferrari Goofy is the same character as Gooby, whom he's easily confused with. Know Your Meme points out that the two Goofys have different personalities and uses in comics, and is probably the reason why some people choose to classify them as different characters.
- Non-Standard Character Design: He's much more on-model than the other characters.
A poorly-drawn version of Mickey Mouse, he has no "set" or "defined" personality unlike Dolan and Gooby, much like how the real Mickey was for a while compared to Donald and Goofy.
The comics' incarnation of Bugs Bunny.
- Bilingual Bonus: In a Pokémon parody series, Bogs' Parody Name as Kyurem is "Koorim". "Koori" is Japanese for "freezing", referring to Kyurem's Ice type.
- Cross-Cast Role: Plays the role of Sayaka and Octavia in one parody series.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: One-shots with his laser-firing dick T-Rex Doey in the Uncle Dolan Show continuity. Subverted as he's first to be killed by Gooby in season 2.
- The Ditz: In the Uncle Dolan Show continuity.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Whenever Dolan is in trouble (e.g. drowning, took too much Viagra) and comes to Bogs for help, Bogs simply picks up a video camera and starts recording. Possibly as an act of revenge towards him.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Plays the role of Kyurem (and Black Kyurem) in another parody series.
- Straight Gay: In the Dolan Show continuity.
One of the most unconventional Dolan characters, he's a poorly-drawn Spider-Man.
- Breakout Character: Became more and more used in comics after his role in The Uncle Dolan Show. He now has his own YouTube Channel, Spodermen, where is king of sweg
- Cross-Cast Role: Plays the role of Kyoko in one parody series.
- The Chew Toy: Gets abused by nearly everyone.
- Face–Heel Turn: In The Uncle Dolan Show, where he's reborn as a demon to get his revenge on Gooby for killing him.
- Heel–Face Turn: At the end of season 1.
- Hipster: Refused to join the Avongars because they're too mainstream.
- Secret Identity: As seen in this The Amazing Spoderman movie trailer, though the Dolanized version of Peter Parker is unnamed.
- Spell My Name with an "S": He's sometimes called "Spooderman".
A recurring character based on Daffy Duck.
- Cross-Cast Role: Plays the role of Mami in one parody series.
- The Ditz:
- The Dragon: To an unknown master in the Uncle Dolan Show.
- Exact Words: He made Skwikwurd betray Dolan and friends in exchange for returning Skwikwurd's friend Spengbab. He never said that he wouldn't crucify and impale Spengbab before returning him.
- Face–Heel Turn: In the Uncle Dolan Show.
- Fantastic Racism: Frequent target of black jokes.
- Raging Stiffie: His reaction after learning that Bogs has cancer.
- Real Men Wear Pink: According to The Uncle Dolan Movie, the "white thing on his neck" is a pearl necklace.
- Surprisingly Good English: The only one to speak like this with the alien Prutos and the Dark Lord during The Uncle Dolan Show. It became a way to quickly spot villains.
- Token Minority: Often claimed to be black.
Appears in videos by DolanInHoewagts. Basically Pete with a very deep British accent and a policeman job.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Unlike his original incarnation, he's actually a good guy out to arrest the psychopathic Dolan. Too bad he's easily fooled.
- It Is Pronounced Tro PAY: His name is pronounced "Pit-t-t-t"note .
- Police Are Useless: He does absolutely nothing to get Dolan arrested in the "Prastetution" series.
The counterpart of Pluto. Seems to harbour a high amount of resentment for the other characters.
- Big Bad: Of the first season of The Uncle Dolan Show.
- Butt Monkey: You know he has it bad when he's Gooby's punching bag.
- Darth Vader Clone: "Darth Pruto", leader of the Pruto alien race, in The Uncle Dolan Show.
- Furry Confusion: One of his many frustrations is that Gooby is treated as a human and he isn't.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Depending on the Writer, Pruto is also depicted as Gooby's beloved pet, with Gooby being very attached to and overprotective of him.
- Potty Failure: Apparently a recurring problem with him. Dolan gets mad and nearly euthanizes him for peeing on his carpet, while in another comic Gooby laughs at him for pooping on the floor.
- Sealed Evil in a Teddy Bear: He's quite possibly the most sinister character of them all (threatening to murder Gooby and in one comic, cutting his face off and using it as a disguise), but nobody takes him seriously because he's a dog.
- Talking Animal: Though he tries to keep it secret. Gooby is shocked to find out about it.
Winnie teh Pee
The counterpart to Winnie the Pooh. Is a detective in the Uncle Dolan Show.
Also appears in DolanInHoewagts' videos, he's an Off Model Kermit the Frog. In the "Prastetution" series, he helps sign a prostitute over to suit Dolan's whims, and later returns to help the prostitute (now a cyborg) get her revenge on Dolan.
A familiar-looking purple dinosaur who, appropriately, is hated by the Dolan cast and causes trouble for them.
Poorly-drawn version of Squidward seen in season 2 of the Uncle Dolan Show.
- I Have Your Wife: He leads the group into a trap because Dafty holds his friend Spengbab hostage. Too bad for him, Dafty killed him already.
Poorly-drawn version of Snoopy seen the season 2 of the Uncle Dolan Show.
A poorly-drawn version of Batman seen in season 2 of The Uncle Dolan Show.
Tum and Jirry
Poorly-drawn versions of Tom and Jerry.
Kingdom Hearts Character ParodiesDue to the original Donald Duck and Goofy appearing in the Kingdom Hearts series, many comic makers let them star along parody versions of the game's characters.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Gets this both from Soar◊, Dolan himself, and special guest star Hildenote . Hilde apparently wants to suck Kiari's "titttys". Kiari refuses and makes Getstits suck Hilde's "titttys" instead since she's already with Dolan.
- Most Common Superpower: Has larger breasts than most other Dolan characters and the actual Kairi.
Other Marvel Character ParodiesOther characters from the Marvel Comics universe occasionally appear in comics, usually with Spoderman.
A team of superheroes consisting of Ron Man, Capten Amerikuh, Ther and Teh Julc.
Spoderman's arch-enemy, he's basically just the Green Goblin.
Spoderman's other arch-enemy. Apparently he's Venom, but he more closely resembles the "black suit" Spider-Man than the Savage Venom.
Due to the popularity of the meme, many characters from other series have been "Dolanized" and put into comics of their own.
- Expy: Many spinoff strips depict one character abusing or cheating another character, in a similar manner to Dolan and Gooby/Ferrari Goofy.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Possibly the most popular spinoff source.
- Underground Monkey: These characters are often simply edited versions of Dolan, Gooby and crew.
- Show Within a Show: The Dolanized rendition of Puella Magi Madoka Magica in which Dolan characters act out major scenes.
- The Nekci Menij Show: The faces of Kety Perr, Nekci Menij, Bayonse, and Medoner are derived from Dolan's, but the humour relies on modern day pop culture references.
The Dolanized version of Skrillex. He essentially remixes dubstep music by adding moar cowbell. His YouTube channel is here.
- Expy: Of Skrillex and Dolan (and may sometimes be an incarnation of Dolan himself).
- Butt Monkey: To Dedmo6 and Goobicii.
- Catchphrase: "Hatrz pls", "I is Skrlx".
- Depending on the Writer: There are more than three known models of Skrlx, one of which (shown here) is based on Dolan.
- Electronic Music: Including, but not limited to:
Erny and BerdThe main characters of Sezme Steet, they are poorly-drawn versions of Ernie and Bert who play similar roles to Dolan and Gooby
- Ho Yay: Pretty much a given considering their origin.
- Muppet: Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
- Underground Monkey: Erny is a palette swap of Dolan.
Teh JokrBtsman's arch-enemy, based on the The Dark Knight version of The Joker.
- Depending on the Writer: Sometimes, Dolan himself is used as a stand-in for the Joker instead.
- Ho Yay: His sob-story "romance" with Btsman was apparently◊ his Start of Darkness.
Ñ HramoniuhN Harmonia from Pokémon Black and White. In the spinoff series based on said games, he appears as Zerkom (Gooby)'s trainer.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: N's obsession with Pokémon and their liberation from the original game is exaggerated into a habit of raping Pukemàns.
- Underground Monkey: Is an edited version of Riuk, though he is a separate character and has a different personality (unlike Resham and Zerkom, who are simply Dolan and Gooby as dragons).
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
HildeThe female player character (Hilda/Touko) from Pokémon Black and White. In the spinoff series based on said games, she appears as Resham (Dolan)'s trainer.
- Underground Monkey: Is an edited version of Kiari, but is a separate character.
NaturoBased on Naruto he's constantly searching for his boyfriend Sasuki, who doesn't care about him at all.
- Abhorrent Admirer: Sasuki sees him as this.
Dolan TrampA parody of Donald Trump.
- Eviler Than Thou: When he runs for Mayor of Dolantown, he manages to be more repulsive than the resident jerk Dolan Duk.
- Killed Off for Real: Dolan has him "assinated" when they both run for mayor.
- Not So Different: From Dolan Duk.
- One Steve Limit: Averted, causing a "Duk vs. Tramp" episode.
- Wants a Prize for Basic Decency: His campain in a nutshell.