karaktur sheyet pls
open/close all folders
Uncle Dolan Duk
The main character of most comics and videos, Dolan is basically a poorly-drawn, rape-faced Donald Duck
. He is infamous for his coprophilia and his general cruelty towards the other toons.
Gooby / Ferrari Goofy
"ur in so much fukn trubl dolan"
The second most-used character, Gooby is an Off Model
version of Goofy
who often gets cheated or abused by Dolan.
A version of Goofy who drives a Ferrari
, he almost gets screwed over Dolan but usually raises his suspicions before it's too late. It's unclear whether or not he's the same character as Gooby, though it probably depends on the writer
A poorly drawn version of Mickey Mouse
, he has no "set" or "defined" personality unlike Dolan and Gooby, much like how the real Mickey was for a while compared to Donald and Goofy.
“Wuts dat tingly felin'? Mus be nuthin..
One of the most unconventional Dolan characters, he's a poorly-drawn Spider-Man
A recurring character based on Daffy Duck.
- Cross-Cast Role: Plays the role of Mami in one parody series.
- The Ditz: Stupidity is apparently one of his defining traits.
- Averted in The Uncle Dolan Show continuity, where he becomes more or less the Big Bad after a Face-Heel Turn, and he can actually speak proper English.
- The Dragon: To an unknown master in the Uncle Dolan Show.
- Exact Words: He made Skwikwurd betray Dolan and friends in exchange for returning Skwikwurd's friend Spengbab. He never said that he wouldn't crucify and impale Spengbab before returning him.
- Face-Heel Turn: In the Uncle Dolan Show.
- Fantastic Racism: Frequent target of black jokes.
- Raging Stiffie: His reaction after learning that Bogs has cancer.
- Real Men Wear Pink: According to The Uncle Dolan Movie, the "white thing on his neck" is a pearl necklace.
- Surprisingly Good English: The only one to speak like this with the alien Prutos and the Dark Lord during The Uncle Dolan Show. It became a way to quickly spot villains.
- Token Minority: Often claimed to be black.
Appears in videos by DolanInHoewagts. Basically Pete
with a very deep British accent and a policeman job.
The counterpart of Pluto. Seems to harbour a high amount of resentment for the other characters.
- Big Bad: Of the first season of The Uncle Dolan Show.
- Butt Monkey: You know he has it bad when he's Gooby's punching bag.
- Darth Vader Clone: "Darth Pruto", leader of the Pruto alien race, in The Uncle Dolan Show.
- Furry Confusion: One of his many frustrations is that Gooby is treated as a human and he isn't.
- Potty Failure: Apparently a recurring problem with him. Dolan gets mad and nearly euthanizes him for peeing on his carpet, while in another comic Gooby laughs at him for pooping on the floor.
- Sealed Evil in a Teddy Bear: He's quite possibly the most sinister character of them all (threatening to murder Gooby and in one comic, cutting his face off and using it as a disguise), but nobody takes him seriously because he's a dog.
- Talking Animal: Though he tries to keep it secret. Gooby is shocked to find out about it.
Winnie teh Pee
The counterpart to Winnie the Pooh. Is a detective in the Uncle Dolan Show.
Also appears in DolanInHoewagts' videos, he's an Off Model Kermit the Frog
. In the "Prastetution" series, he helps sign a prostitute over to suit Dolan's whims, and later returns to help the prostitute (now a cyborg) get her revenge on Dolan
Poorly drawn version of Squidward
seen in season 2 of the Uncle Dolan Show.
- I Have Your Wife: He leads the group into a trap because Dafty holds his friend Spengbab hostage. Too bad for him, Dafty killed him already.
Poorly drawn version of Snoopy seen the season 2 of the Uncle Dolan Show.
A poorly drawn version of Batman
seen in season 2 of The Uncle Dolan Show.
Tum and Jirry
Due to the original Donald Duck
appearing in the Kingdom Hearts
series, many comic makers let them star along parody versions of the game's characters.
Other Marvel Character Parodies
Other characters from the Marvel Comics
universe occasionally appear in comics, usually with Spoderman.
Spoderman's arch-enemy, he's basically just the Green Goblin
arch-enemy. Apparently he's Venom
, but he more closely resembles the "black suit" Spider-Man than the Savage Venom.
Due to the popularity of the meme, many characters from other series have been "Dolanized" and put into comics of their own.
The Dolanized version of Skrillex
. He essentially remixes dubstep music by adding moar cowbell
. His Youtube channel is here
Erny and Berd
The main characters of Sezme Steet
, they are poorly-drawn versions of Ernie and Bert who play similar roles to Dolan and Gooby
Btsman's arch-enemy, based on the The Dark Knight
version of The Joker
N Harmonia from Pokemon Black And White
. In the spinoff series based on said games, he appears as Zerkom (Gooby)'s trainer.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: N's obsession with Pokémon and their liberation from the original game is exaggerated into a habit of raping Pukemŕns.
- Underground Monkey: Is an edited version of Riuk, though he is a separate character and has a different personality (unlike Resham and Zerkom, who are simply Dolan and Gooby as dragons).
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
The female player character (Hilda/Touko) from Pokemon Black And White
. In the spinoff series based on said games, she appears as Resham (Dolan)'s trainer.
Ń's father, based on Ghetsis Harmonia