- Alternative Character Interpretation: Donald Duck as a violent psychopath.
- Crack Pairing: Many comics have random and bizarre relationships between characters.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: This comic◊.
- Crosses the Line Twice: A recurring theme is Dolan raping people (usually Gooby).
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: In Brazil, Spoderman has a great following. There is page in Facebook named "Spoder da Depressão" (Spoder of Depression) that was created in 2012 August and has over two hundred thousand likes. Here, it's on Image Macro format and the focus of the humor is different, more based on puns and sarcastic comments.
- Internet Backdraft: The comics have an enormous Hatedom, and posting one on sites like Memebase is bound to push someone's Berserk Button.
- Love It or Hate It: People think the comics are either so ridiculously terrible they're hilarious or just plain idiotic, offensive, and unfunny.
- Memetic Molester: Dolan. By now you should know that that single poorly-drawn Donald Duck probably fits under every single trope related to moral degeneration that there is.
- Memetic Mutation: gooby pls
- accually iz dolan
- Certain imageboards now call Dolan "The Cancer of the Internet".
- Memetic Psychopath: To be fair, the original Donald Duck also had a bit of a temper.
- Memetic Troll: The milder comics portray Donald Duck (or a character very similar to Donald) as a troll. In most comics, he goes beyond that, being a Memetic Psychopath and a Memetic Molester.
- Mind Screw / Paranoia Fuel:
Dolan 1: Knock knockDolan 2: Come in.Dolan 1: I was in all along.(The two Dolans stare at the viewer.)
- Nightmare Fuel:
Gooby: Bogs? Dafty? Halp me...Pls halp me...
- The Woobie: Gooby and Bogs, both, for being so mistreated by Dolan.
- Oddly, Depending on the Writer, Dolan himself, ranging from running out of money, having Gooby abuse him for once, working the streets as a transsexual prostitute...