- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Haruhi's daydream in the court case arc.
- Bizarro Episode: The anniversary chapter. Also, Chapter 76.
- Creator Worship: The author's fanbase is incredibly loyal.
- Growing the Beard: At first, the chapters were rather short and featured several even shorter stories each. Then came the first arc, Alien vs. Time Traveler...
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Kuyou being able to speak properly in chapter 54, before the book 10 preview was made public.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Takeo calls Mikuru this in the court case arc (not by name, though).
- Ho Yay: With Itsuki, obviously. In one chapter he even says that he's Kyonsexual.
- Les Yay: One-sided from Kyouko to Sasaki.
- Memetic Molester: A whole chapter devoted to the concept, and the author himself speculates that Emiri has become this.
- Memetic Mutation: Of course!
- Nightmare Retardant: Chapter 57.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: Chapter 75:Narrator: "Yeah. You just got screwed out of a hot fight scene. This author truly is a tool."
- Pandering to the Base: Chapter 84. The only people who would get all the gags in that chapter are Superstarultra's friends on AIM, who came up with most of them, and are his most loyal reviewers. They are also very fond of the Anti-SOS Brigade.
- Paranoia Fuel: The Author's Note at the end of Chapter 84. Look behind you...
- Squick: Sometimes...
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Again, Chapter 59.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The Scooby-Doo parody in Chapter 12. Instead of solving a mystery, the author just makes a parody of MAD Magazine's Scooby-Doo parody. Word of God says he's going to write an actual parody of Scooby-Doo in the future, though... eventually.
- Villain Decay: Ryoko and the Anti-SOS Brigade, aside from the end of the Emo-ri arc.
- What an Idiot!: Kyon in chapter 47, when he tries to decide which of the girls should be allowed to date him. ...By arranging them in order by their breast-sizes with photos he took of them when they weren't looking. They don't take it so well.
YMMV / You Got HaruhiRolled!