- Ear Worm:
- "I need therapy, lalalalala therapy..."
- "Naega wae ireolkka~"
- "Rock your body body rock your body body~"
- "Tick tock tick tock..."
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Leo. While all the boys are well-liked, he's just a bit more popular than the others.
- Face of the Band: Despite Hongbin's position as the group's designated visual (a role embodying this trope), and that screentime distribution can be... wonky at best in music videos, generally averted. Starlights tend to support everyone, with K-Starlights in particular being huge proponents of OT6.
- Follow the Leader: VIXX's success paved the way for other made-by-reality-TV idol groups; examples include YG Entertainment's WINNER and iKON, and Starship Entertainment's Monsta X.
- Ho Yay: Par for the course for Korean boy bands, they have this in spades, as they're all close friends (though sometimes it's in the name of fanservice). Their at times... hands-on choreography doesn't help.
- Memetic Mutation: In Korea, a predebut picture of N was turned into a widespread meme called Royal Azalea Boy, much to his chagrin. The members themselves made fun of the meme by copying the pose◊ during Eternity promotions.
- Mood Whiplash: The music video for G.R.8.U begins with Hyde playing on a TV, before seguing into the much more cute and upbeat G.R.8.U. Intentional, as G.R.8.U is meant as the Jekyll to Hyde's... Hyde.
- Never Live It Down:
- The black lipstick incident; see below.
- Ravi outing Hyuk for watching porn.
- Nightmare Fuel: Voodoo Doll, full stop. Hyde can also be triggering for people who have been in abusive relationships.
- The first ten seconds of the uncensored Voodoo Doll music video are enough to freak out a lot of people.
- The various creepy crawlies in Hyde as well.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Thank You For My Love and Love Letter. Both even feature Ravi singing instead of rapping.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Some peoples' reaction to Eternity being quite a bit more tame and radio-friendly than Voodoo Doll. Error seems to have struck a balance between the two.
- What the Hell, Costuming Department?:
- Ravi's unfortunate... hat◊? in the Error MV, which immediately drew Hershey's Kisses◊ and Tin Man◊ comparisons. Ravi himself has gone on record stating that he wasn't fond of the hat either.
- The members were put in black lipstick for a live performance of ''Hyde'', something they and most Starlights would rather forget.
YMMV / VIXX