- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Marilee's fake cameo.
- Crack Pairing: Katie and Noah, Ezekiel and Izzy, DJ and Sadie, Heather and Harold, & Cody and Eva.
- Die for Our Ship: LeShawna immediately breaks up with Harold once they've both arrived, then uses him as an easy excuse to justify being a raging bitch towards his new Love Interest Heather. She does come to regret this later on, however.
- Owen also falls victim to this when Izzy breaks up with him. To be fair, he voted her out for cake.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Ulysses, Zack.
- Fridge Logic: If Noah is reading a calculus book, why isn't he seen doing any problems/exercises?
- Funny Moments: The fanfiction challenge:
Chef: Oops. I cannot remember whether or not I edited Chris' outburst out. *puts hands on cheeks* Good golly gee I hope that footage does not get out.
- Izzy angrily jumping on Owen, in an aftermath, yelling "The cake was a lie!"
- Chef in the confession outhouse after Chris has just called for footage to be edited out.
- Genius Bonus: When people ask about the cheeseburger in Harold's t-shirt, he replies, "This is not a cheeseburger"!
- Heartwarming Moments: Chapter 13 of Total Drama Chris, where Izzy brings Heather's friend Taylor and mother onstage to support her. Ch 52 has another example, where LeShawna finally buries the hatchet with her abusive former friend Madison, and gets the friend to apolgize for abusing her.
- Jerkass Woobie:
- One of the things you may feel sorry for Danielle is how she can't perceive how jerkass she is. LeShawna also becomes one after her past with Madison was revealed.
- Moral Event Horizon: Day 7 of TD Chris reveals that LeShawna plastered a very sensitive page of Gwen's diary around the camp to frame Heather and get her eliminated, then plotted with Chris to get rid of everyone who might prove what really happened. To keep Courtney from interfering, she lures her into a hole, planning to let her stay there, injured, until she was safely eliminated.
- On Day 8, Justin immediately tops this: he shoots Eva, Cody and Courtney with tranqs, then throws Courtney off a thousand-food cliff onto a concrete slab to complete her 'Fear Multiple' challenge and tries to frame Eva for it. The only remorse they show over this is due to getting caught.
- Day 11 sees another MEH crossing when Jewel attempts to frame Heather for murdering Bridgette and Lindsay.
- Danielle laces Gwen's drink with truth serum, forcing Gwen to admit her true feelings about Duncan, in front of Courtney. All while she is supposed to be competing in a challenge.
- Oh, and Chris is aware of all of these, and 'in' on most of them, courtesy of a little Loophole Abuse of his own.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Katie and Sadie, the fic gives them Divergent Character Evolution that gives Katie more quirks, such as her temper and Sadie's sweetness and friendship with DJ, while still retaining their friendship.
- Ron the Death Eater: Owen, depending if you're a fan of the character or not, but it's quite obvious that the author doesn't like Owen much. To recap: He sells his team during the third challenge for jellybeans; he votes Izzy, his girlfriend, for cake, which causes Izzy to dump him and stay angry at him for the whole story, then he votes himself for cake again; during his interview in the aftermath not only he doesn't apologize to Izzy for voting her off but tries to defend and justify his actions, and it's revealed that most of his fans are 6 year old kids who like him because he farts a lot (older fans hate him, and loudly boo him when he's introduced); and lastly, during the last aftermath, after a fan comforted Sadie who was feeling a bit self-conscious about her weight, told Owen that with his obsession with food and constant flatulence was perpetuating the "fat people are gross" stereotype.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Xuxa.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Leanne.
- The Woobie:
- Katrina, Veronica, Zack.
- Madison. While she is a total bitch, it was largely due to brainwashing of her Jerkass of a mother.
YMMV / Total Drama Chris