- Best Level Ever:
- The Bartman stage is a fun side-scroller with a much more manageable difficulty level and the enemies and bosses are cool and fun, leading up to Monty Burns in a bi-plane as the final boss.
- The first Bartzilla stage. It's unlikely the military will do enough damage to kill you before the level ends, so you just get to enjoy being Bartzilla rampaging through the city shooting Eye Beams and fireballs at everything in your way.
- Bizarro Episode: The bloodstream stage: Bart dives into a bloodstream to use an air pump to blow up viruses dressed like military commandos, until the page appears surrounded by a force field, and Bart has to summon and touch Smilin' Joe Fission to bring down the field. Aside from Smilin' Joe, nothing in this stage resembles anything in Simpsons media.
- Demonic Spiders: Vacuums in the Itchy and Scratch stage can deal a One-Hit KO. 'nuff said. In the same world, the oven's fireballs can do the same, but it can shoot them from off-screen at you.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: The idea is perfectly sound, but the terrible gameplay and steep difficulty curve make it a total mess.
- It's Hard, So It Sucks!: The major problem most have with the game is how damn difficult it is.
- It's Short, So It Sucks!: The other problem is that, once you know what you're doing, you can play through the game in an hour or two, provided the randomly-generated Windy World isn't stingy on spawning pages. After all, there's only five levels in the game, six if you count the second visit to Itchy and Scratchy.
- That One Boss: Smithers' blimp in the Bartman stage fires rockets that take off half a health bar. While it's possible to kill them by firing at them, they move so fast that it's unlikely you'll manage it, so you just have to try and avoid them. Also, you have to face Smithers twice.
YMMV / The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare