- Awesome Music: Say what you will or won't about the variable quality of the games themselves, but the music in Sierra games (that came out once PC sound had evolved beyond boops and beeps) was consistently awesome.
- Fandom Rivalry: With LucasArts.
- Friendly Fandoms: The Sierra Gamers official Discord group (founded by Ken Williams) has a few fans of Lucas Arts as members.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The company's adventure games have remained popular in Europe even after the popularity of adventure games fell stateside. In Russia, Sierra games are so popular that "quest" has become a genericized trademark there for adventure games.
- Most Wonderful Sound: You know the one...
- Never Live It Down: When people complain about adventure games with Moon Logic Puzzles and unwinnable situations, they're usually thinking of Sierra games.
- Porting Disaster: Sierra is infamous among Amiga fans for the poor quality of its ports compared to the platform's abilities. The Amiga version of King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow is actually pretty well-regarded, though (or perhaps because) it was done by an outside company. Even then, it has some features missing from the PC version.
YMMV / Sierra