- Accidental Innuendo: "Why do I want her amulet when I already have my own? Because that is how you open my magic portal." Seriously, Cronan? (The face he makes and his tone of voice don't help.)
- Ho Yay:
- To distract herself when she's stuck in a cage, Azari thinks happy thoughts...aka, thoughts of Emily visiting. Not to mention how close the two are throughout the series.
- When Cronan is in the treehouse introducing himself, Farran is giving him the same look the other girls are.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Darknicity, a large shadow monster with a sinister sounding voice. It can also shape-shift into cute and seemly harmless creatures in order to get close to its prey.
- Quartzine's rather unsettling scream as her attempt to open a portal to Earth backfires killing her.
- Tear Jerker:
Quartzine: I only live in your memory now, Cronan, and if you allow evil to fill you, even that memory will disappear...
- From episode 8, when Cronan (in the form of his child self) finally reunites with his mother in a Blank White Void. She soothes him and thanks him for all his efforts to bring her back...only to tell him immediately after that he must let her go, or risk being corrupted by the dark magic he's trying to control like what happened to her. Cronan's tears as she fades into the void are gut-wrenching to see.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit!: The "Elfie" and Emily introducing Azari to the term "on fleek" come to mind.
YMMV / LEGO Elves: Secrets of Elvendale