- Awesome Music: Depending on who you ask, this can vary from "Un Giorno Per Noi" to "I'm Fucking Ben Affleck".
- Broken Base: While Groban's projects are universally praised by his fans, the fans themselves have become a Broken Base over the their own behavior. This is usually seen as Official Forum Grobanites vs. LiveJournal Grobanites.
- Covered Up: "Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)" by Don McLean, "You Raise Me Up" by Secret Garden, "Hymne à l'amour" by Edith Piaf, "She's Out of My Life" by Michael Jackson and "My December" by Linkin Park.
- Dead Horse Genre: Has done a Christmas album. Ironically, it's his best-selling.
- It was also the best selling album of 2007, selling 3.6 million copies...in only 11 weeks.
- Don't Shoot the Message: Josh Groban actually has a large following of fairly normal fans, many of whom like him more for his off-colour behaviors and don't appreciate being lumped with the more rabid.
- Funny Moments:
- Making fun of himself on Glee; "I'm Fucking Ben Affleck"; his appearance on Never Mind the Buzzcocks.
- First he sang Kanye West tweets, and then followed it up four years later with Donald Trump tweets.
- Makes a cameo appearance in the video for Sara Bareilles's "Uncharted", lip-syncing into a banana.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: A common criticism of his songs, especially ones like "You Raise Me Up" and "Don't Give Up (You Are Loved)".
- "Weird Al" Effect: Quite a few people got to know Groban's songs due to a couple of them being featured in the The Simpsons episode "Lisa the Drama Queen". For Equalia!
YMMV / Josh Groban