- Complete Monster:
- 69 AD juncture: Ming I, the worst of the Four Monarchs, is a user of warped shadow magic who willingly replaced her arm with an Artifact of Doom to hurt people more. In her native timeline, she ruled over the Aztecs and then took Human Sacrifice to heights even they found abhorrent, learning how to use the blood of virgins to extend her youth, only being allowed to remain because she cowed them into believing she was a god who killed or enslaved all of theirs. Worst of all is her mass Mind Rape.
- 2056 AD juncture: Curtis Boatman is described in-game as a bloated, corrupt, and utterly selfish jerk whose own motive is his own profit, and is personally responsible for several sadistic experiments. His laundry list of crimes includes the Uber-kids; tricking normal people into accepting The Corruption of Arcanotech and then accelerating it deliberately so he can have perfectly loyal super soldiers; keeping an entire greenhouse complex of Black Market Produce for himself; planning to betray his boss Bonengel because Boatman likes the Crapsack World with himself at the top of the pyramid as it is; and despite the Buro wanting equality at all costs, he's a huge bigot responsible for the rampant homophobia in the 2056 juncture.
- Fridge Brilliance: As the game is based off of Chinese culture and Hong Kong action cinema, there are going to be plenty of subtle in-jokes that aren't explicitly stated, such as:
- Chinese lore has the legend of the Iron Monkey. This is taken to ridiculous literal extremes with the Gorilla Fighter.
- Moral Event Horizon: To many Dragons, Operation Killdeer was this for the Ascended.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Arcanowave tech was this to many players, which is probably why it got eliminated in Feng Shui 2.
YMMV / Feng Shui