- Awesome Music:
Twitch chat comment: Oh, for bus' sake! My cockatiel just started whistling the Crazy Bus theme.(A few days later)The 8 Bit Drummer (Referring to song request): I swear to god, if it's freaking Crazy Bus again- (Breaks into laughter) Thank you dude- I actually ended up on TV Tropes because of that!
- The fan-made rock cover of the title screen music.
- The 8 Bit Drummer drum cover of the title theme (YouTube copy here) was so good, it apparently made someone's cockatiel start singing along, much to his amusement. (Fun fact: In a later stream, he lampshaded this paragraph).
- Bile Fascination: The reason behind why the "game" being so popular in the first place despite being something someone bored could've coded up one lazy afternoon. It's a tech demo, a sample application provided with a third-party compiler toolchain and you're supposed to study the game's source code and learn how to program using the toolchain from there. And yet all people are after is the "ROM" generated by the compiler.
- Memetic Mutation: Its music spawned a few remixes. Look for them on YouTube.
- Nightmare Fuel: To some, the infamous title screen music sounds like 'An ice cream truck possessed by Giygas'. Taken Up to Eleven with this video.
- Older Than They Think: A similar random sound generator was included in one of Microsoft's BASIC demo programs that accompanies certain early PC compatibles. Such "sound generators" were also normally taught as part of the syllabus in many BASIC programming courses in the 80s. You can also buy sound chips that produce those kind of sounds for cheap; they've been around for the longest time and were intended for "toy robots".note
- So Bad, It's Good: The game has this fame, and so does the title song. Especially the title song.
YMMV / CrazyBus