- Cargo Ship: Gunmax and Gunbike.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Several, but particularly Commissioner Saejima and the Build Team.
- Estrogen Brigade: A poll in a Japanese magazine showed Brave Police had nearly twice as many female fans as male!
- Ethnic Scrappy: Yuuta's Indian neighbour.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Again, the panda episode. "You can't teach a panda kung fu" indeed...
- Memetic Mutation: "Because it looks cool."
- The Scrappy: The Tomonagas' neighbors and Regina are seen as this by some fans.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Many non-Japanese-speaking viewers may think in the beginning, when they watch the show without subtitles, that Yuuta is a girl. This is probably intentional, as Yuuta was a girl in previous drafts of the show, and he looks a lot like one when in a dress and with pigtails.
- The Woobie:
- Or, to be more exact, the Iron Woobie: The writers sure love to torture the heck out of Deckerd, both physically and mentally.
- Shadowmaru can be seen as this, too, regarding episodes 10 and 11, and then episode 43.
YMMV / Brave Police J-Decker