- Alternate Character Interpretation: The voice actresses called Alicia "Evilicia" after a few recording sessions when they realized she had to be hiding something dark behind her smile. This especially came to play during the recording for Episode 15 of The Natural when Alicia originally told Akari that she happened to gather people around her by chance, rather than the changed line of gathering people without realizing it. Alicia's voice actress realized that the original line made it sound like Alicia was talking down to Akari and convinced the director to change it. Alicia's evil side is played with in the picture dramas.
- They're also convinced that Al has Aika wrapped around his finger and is manipulating her.
- Awesome Music: Throughout all seasons. It makes one wonder why the makers go through such great lengths for a series that is clearly aimed at a niche audience.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Akari chasing down some runaway balls and rings from a circus group she suddenly decided to practice with in the 2nd story of season 1's episode 8.
- Ear Worm: That song of Akari's. It's little more than gibberish at that!
- "Zun taka poko-ten! Zun paka ton!"
- Memetic Mutation: Alicia's "Ara Ara note " interjection won't be popularized until 14 years later.
- Nightmare Fuel: Akari nearly getting spirited away by a ghost in episode 20 of The Natural is the only time in the entire series where she gets put into actual danger. Just imagine if Cait Sith wasn't there to save her.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Oh yes. Aria has a well-known reputation for this. Who wouldn't want to live in a place as peaceful and idyllic as Neo-Venezia?
- Uncanny Valley: Cait Sith's first few appearances in the manga look almost unintentionally nightmarish compared to his final appearances and how he looks in the anime.
YMMV / Aria