StupidFox is a webcomic drawn by E.Y. Chan. It's about a fox (who is mischievous and occasionally clueless, but not as stupid as the title suggests) and his friends the raccoon, the bunny, and the bird. Together they get into trouble, freak out humans and each other, and generally wreak havoc with the fourth wall. The strip is completely silent except for some of the earlier pages. In these, it's shown that the fox can talk.
StupidFox provides examples of:
- Animal Stereotypes: In the Book Worms page, the beaver can be seen studying a book on engineering. Their dam-building habits have garnered beavers the title of "Nature's Engineers".
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Fox interrupts Rabbit's play time.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Happens a lot. This is a notable example.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Fox is more odd than stupid. For instance, he isn't fooled by the "fake throw" trick.
- Crossover: With Romantically Apocalyptic here.
- Cut a Slice, Take the Rest: Done with a cookie here.
- Cutting the Knot: Fox beats Rabbit at chess.
- Department of Redundancy Department: It's a trap!"It was a trap."
- Early Installment Weirdness: Early comics would actually feature StupidFox talking, or present his thoughts in the form of word bubbles.
- Gravity Is a Harsh Mistress: This.
- Impossible Thief: Fox somehow manages to steal the cake from Raccoon's dream and eat it in the "real world". Par for the course in this comic.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: The Bunny.
- Silence Is Golden: Only the first few comics have dialogue.
- Silent Snarker: Raccoon, occasionally.