Max Comix is an ongoing argentine webcomic about the events happening in Cyber Island, a mysterious island hidden on the map. The comic follows the coming of age of Max Relámpago, a kid born with the power to generate lightning, and his friends.
- Flight: Matrix can use his powers to propel himself through the air.
- Gatling Good: Max is shown to be able to summon a gatling gun in Chapter 9 "Caos en Dragonmouth", as seen here.
- Not Quite Flight: Unlike his brother, Max can't use his powers to fly, but he can jump way higher than normal.
- Mundane Utility: The Relámpago brothers are not exactly subtle when using their powers for common tasks.
- Max uses his powers to charge phones on contact, and used it them to keep his videogames running during a blackout at least once. Matrix began to suspect he had lightning powers after this, but he was never sure until he saw him using them first hand.
- Matrix uses his fire powers to light up his cigarettes or to warm up drinks without the slightest concern about people finding out about it.
- Playing with Fire: Matrix has the power to generate heat or fire, summon weapons made of the latter, or use jets of it to fly.
- Shock and Awe: The nature of Max's powers. He's able to generate electricity at will, or summon tools and weapons made of it for fighting purposes (or to play videogames during a blackout). He can also perform an improved jump, way higher than normal.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Downplayed with Max, but played completely straight with Vale and Matrix. The former dyes the hair in his ponytail and back in red, while the latter two dye all their hair in magenta and green respectively.