Laser Feet, the "Modern Perambulation Solution" is a weekly webcomic created by one Carefree J. Disco Al Shadow, Esq. Features include: puns, eyebrows, bears, cheese, puns, explosions, monocles, puns, etheric-ray feet, and bad puns. It updates fridays, except when it doesn't.
It may also (if the author's claims are true) deodorise one's dog.
Laser Feet contains examples of:
- Absurdity Ascendant: Most things happen without reason: Faces explode, people go to pieces, signal drums are employed, and one man eats cheese.
- Antiquated Linguistics: The Amazing Dr. Carefree's Etheric-Ray Feet
- Author Guest Spot: He has the tituar laser feet, but mainly uses them for getting around.
- Bears Are Bad News: The test pattern that is comic number 3.
- But Wait, There's More!: The about page is written as an infomercial, and includes the line "but that's not all!"
- Dada Comics
- Don't Ask: ...Yes
- Incredibly Lame Pun: These appear regularly.
- Lazy Artist: According to the creator, one of his flaws is that he "can't draw."
- Meditation Powerup: In comic number five.
- Rule of Funny
- Unreadable Disclaimer: On the about page - "Terms and conditions liable to sudden, inexplicable, possibly illogical change." (Among other things).
- May cause spontaneous combustion in lab rats.