Dorothy (called Dot here) is an Perky Goth trying to get home in this strange land. While she does meet the Lion and Tinman, she mainly travels and interacts with the Scarecrow, who is an Anti-Hero Jerkass and somewhat Ax-Crazy but nonetheless keeps trying to get her to make out.
Unfortunately the series is unfinished as of yet.
Provides Examples of:
- Ax-Crazy: Scarecrow is... Somewhat quick to use his shotgun. He doesn't even have a problem aiming it by Dot's face when the tree won't let her go.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Between Dot and the Scarecrow.
- Goth Spirals: Dot wears them in her black eye makeup.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: While he's very slim, the Scarecrow is still a good two heads taller than Dot, who is very petite and thin.
- I Have You Now, My Pretty: Scarecrow has a mild one when he lands on top of Dot after chasing her down.
- Ms. Fanservice: Dot- and how, if you like goth girls.
- No Social Skills: The Scarecrow. Word of God says it's because he's still new to the world.
- Perky Goth: Dot is a nice girl wearing a bright pink goth dress and has a lot of piercings.