Dr. Nonami is a webcomic starring a young scientist/superhero who uses a wide array of inventions to protect the world from evildoers.
Dr. Nonami provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Nonami
- Badass Mustache: Mechano sports a magnificently dastardly handlebar 'stache.
- Bald of Evil: Mechano
- Battle Butler: Robutler
- Evil Genius: Dr. Mechano is a stereotypical parody of the archetype.
- Fan Nickname: Nonami's cleaning robot was nicknamed "Smiling Sam" by a forum user, resulting in the writer adopting it as the robot's official name.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Nonami
- Homicide Machines: Nearly every piece of technology in the comic, including Nonami's cleaning robot.
- Mad Scientist:
- Mechano fits this trope to a tee.
- Nonami herself has aspects of this, most evident by her wanton disregard for cautionary procedures in her dangerous experiments, though she's quite sane- Especially when compared to her nemesis.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Dr. Mechano
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: Both Nonami and Mechano specialize in robotics, but also are extremely proficient in all other areas of science.
- Right-Hand Cat: Mechano's adorable pet, Destroyer.
- Science Hero: Nonami
- Take Over the World: The stated goal of Mechano.
- Turned Against Their Masters: Apparently Nonami has a problem with controlling some of her robots, demonstrated at the beginning of the series with cleaning robot Smiling Sam, who goes on a destructive rampage through her lab.
- Wrench Wench: Guess who.