Overanalyzing Creepypasta, or as the creator (Brady the Overanalyst) calls it "Bad Creepypasta US Edition", is a series wherein the Overanalyst along with several co-hosts from Blue Majora rip into bad creepypasta and sometimes read good creepypasta to even things out.
Contrary to the name, there's not a lot of overanalyzing going on, as the show is mostly focused on humor, although there are criticisms and small-scale analyses along the way.
Co-hosts include Jacob Sherwood, Vinnce12, M.D. Phantasm, Timothy Valencia, and Laura.
Recently, the Overanalyst has started doing Let's Plays.
Overanalyzing Creepypasta provides examples of:
- The Big Guy: Vinnce12 qualifies, even though he is not seen in any of the episodes.
- Complexity Addiction: M.D. Phantasm suggests that the narrator of The Pill has one.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: The protagonist of Dating Game, but taken to new heights as Brady and Vinnce12 establish their own canon where the protagonist is a compulsively masturbating werewolf.
- Deadpan Snarker: Vinnce12. He does show emotion, but most of his humor is delivered in a completely blase way, as a foil to Brady's more emotional performances. A perfect example is where Vinnce12 suggest, in a completely flat tone, that Kathy Lee Gifford's show could be improved if she did one thing. "[Killed] herself."
- Does Not Like Guns: Brady stated in the second Grinning Cat video (co-hosted with Laura) that, despite living in the Southern US, he does not have affinity for firearms.
- Sarcastic Clapping: Brady does this during The Post Office when the story says that the building doesn't have any doors right after establishing that the door of the building is marked with tape at the door as closed.