Magicant Chatroom is a web series created by Memorii Makiko featuring the cast of the Mother series in a Alternate Universe in which the main characters, Ninten, Ness, Claus and Lucas are living their daily lives peacefully, as normal kids at their age would until Ness stumbles upon the "Magicant Chatroom" and sees it as a good opportunity for their group of four to converse on the Internet together.
This work provides examples of:
- Art Evolution: The art and sprite work slowly increased between episodes with the characters looking more on-model with their in-game designs and the backgrounds increasing in quality.
- Absentee Actor: Li'l Miss Marshmallow and Travis have been both teased to make an appearance but neither have shown up yet.
- Adult Fear: Had Kumatora and Ionia not intervened, Fassad likely would've shocked Lucas, a 13 year old boy, with a taser.
- Badass Teacher: Everdred of all people was apparently once the detention teacher prior to the start of the series.
- Big Brother Bully: Pokey is implied by Picky to be physically abusive but it's never shown.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Much like Ness, Claus has the potential to be a honors student in their school but is too lazy to even touch his homework.
- Cool Teacher: The Magypsies.
- Darker and Edgier: The most recent episodes began picking up on the story with less comedic moments thrown in.
- Deadpan Snarker: Claus is this at times much to the displeasure of Ness and Ninten.
- Dancing Is Serious Business: Wess, the dance teacher, is a firm believer in this trope as he forces Claus to stand outside the classroom when he messed up Wess' signature dance.
- Evil Teacher: Fassad.
- Hot-Blooded: Ninten often delves into this trope at times.
- Mythology Gag:
- Nice Guy: Lucas.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: Fassad is implied to remember his death at the hands of Lucas near the end of Mother 3.
- The Ace: Ness is the most popular boy in school, baseball captain, and escalating honors student.
- Tomboy: Kumatora.
- Tough Love: Ninten's mother, Isabelle, often acts harsh on Ninten but truly means well.