Waxonator is one of the most notable YouTube Poop-ers on YouTube. He is a pooper who is known for putting Sony Vegas to good use and coming up with jokes that no other pooper would even think to do. He is most known for making re-hashes of clips from classic Disney movies by throwing in memes and other jokes that would work perfectly in those places and get a strong laugh out of. He's also known for starting the running gag of "X Drops by Squidward's House" as well as "Strike Up the Band" (the latter was inspired by his poop: "Gaston Seeks Satisfaction"). Waxonator started making poops around the time Walrusguy retired, and he quickly became a very beloved pooper for his talent.
During his YouTube Poop career, Waxonator has made several announcements saying that he was no longer going to make poops due to technical difficulties, but those no longer remained true when he got his problems fixed.
In January 2011, Waxonator unexpectedly closed his account. Fans were so shocked by this that many of them posted videos mourning over his account being gone. About two days later, a Waxonator Memorial Account was launched, but most of the videos uploaded to it were not in good quality. Waxonator's biggest detractor on Youtube was (and is) Stuart K. Reily, who found the user's poops to be cliche and predictable, and Walrusguy himself expressed similar sentiments on the YouChew forums around the time when the account was closed. The fans, however, thought otherwise.
In February 2011, Waxonator came back to YouTube known as "waxination". Upon his return, he contacted all his friends and subscribers just to let them know he was back to reupload some of his classic poops as well as make some new poops.
As of mid-2012, when Valve released the Source Film Maker, Waxonator saw this tool as a totally new method of creating YouTube Poop content. Surprisingly, he may be right - he's making surprisingly high-quality 3D models in advance, and if his test animations are of any indication, he's pretty good at the animation side of things, too.
In late 2012, he semi-retired from YouTube Poops, choosing to instead focus on creating original animation for his Newgrounds channel while releasing sporadic material on his old account.
Around late 2014, his channel's videos suddenly disappeared to unknown reasons, and Waxonator made a new channel featuring classic Disney-style animations that he created. Several poopers have reuploaded his videos though, with the highest quality ones being those of gnbman.
In May 2016, he has returned to YouTube Poops under the channel name Waxonator 3.0.
Some of his most notable poops include:
- The Dark Hobbit Saga
- "Peeda Jikson's The Hobbit Begins"
- "Peeder Jikson's The Dark Hobbit"
- "Peedar Jikson's The Dark Hobbit Rises"
- "The Magic Poop Bus"
- "Mario Runs Away from a Poorly Made Episode"
- "The Many Deaths of Mowgli"
- "Mowgli Can't Enjoy His Banana"
- "Stromboli Collects YouTube Poop"
- "Roger's Haunted House of Fun"
- The Gaston Trilogy:
- "Gaston Seeks Satisfaction"
- "Gaston Plays Lefou's Quest IV"
- "Gaston's Ultimate Mission to Obtain Some Taco Bell"
- "Mama Luigi Drops By Squidward's House"
- "Daffy Makes A Poop"
- "The Grand Spankin' New Adventures of He-Man"
- "Simba and Nala go to White Castle"
- "Mario Somehow Breathes Underwater"
- "The King Gets Blacklisted"
- "Aussie Yorkel and the Disney Syndicate"
- "Gaston Is Fed Up With The Kings Tax Policies"
Waxonator used the following tropes in his works:
- Actor Allusion: Simba and Nala go to White Castle contains references to Blackadder and Mr. Bean, since they share Zazu's voice.
- Author Appeal: Disney makes a heavy influence on his poops.
- Brick Joke: "Pappy happily devours the souls of young children" subverts the viewers' question of "what happened to Mario and Luigi in space?" by returning on the subject right at the end of the video.
- Card-Carrying Villain: "Waxonator Leaves the Cave", wherein Waxonator portrays himself as Dr. Claw evading Viacom's copyright lawyers.
- Double Subversion: Of Walrusguy's "Mama Luigi Leaves The Stove On." While Walrusguy's video was a bait-and-switch, Waxonator's version played it completely straight.
- Downer Ending: Played for laughs in "Stromboli Collects YouTube Poop". Pinocchio gets thrown into a wood shredder by Stromboli.
- From Bad to Worse: In "Variations On A Theme Of Poopinini", Garfield stays up all night watching 2 Girls 1 Cup, and then right when he's getting his sleep back, Pennywise pays him a visit.
- Funny Background Event: Very, very common in all his poops.
- Reference Overdosed: "Simba and Nala go to White Castle" is this trope, hands down. "The Youtube Poop Super Show episode 1" is another example: it's a non-stop 15-minute long barrage of reference to all Youtube Poop gags and characters.
- Spiritual Successor: To Walrusguy.
- Spiritual Sequel: He was originally going to include a continuation of the Gaston series in Peace of Ship, entitled "Gaston is Fed Up With the King's Tax Policies" - in it, Gaston would lead a revolt against King Harkinian for his aggressive taxing of Gaston's beloved Taco Bell. It, along with Ship, was left unfinished.